Killing Kate

Hello, my name is Kate Knight but some know me as Killing Kate. Today I'm going to tell you my story, basically how I became crazy and a murderer. It all started when I was really young, if I can remember I was around 5 or 6 years old. I had long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and somehow I really sharp teeth. I lived in a nice neighborhood with nice neighbors and a lot of kids to play with, but for some reason, they never play with me.

But luckily, I had an older sister named Victoria. She had short raven colored hair and hazel eyes. She would always play with me when no one did and she was a good person to talk to. My parents were always there for me and Victoria, especially our dad. He was kind and funny like other dads, but there was some thing about him that I just didn't know at the time. Then there was my mom. She was tall ,skinny and she would always wear blue. I don't know why, but I guess that was her style. She was pregnant at the time with my brother, Mike, that was born the day before my birthday.

Everyone was happy when he came into the family, but not me because they paid more attention to him than me. After a year passed, I was 7 or 8, Mike was 1 and Victoria was 9 I guess when our father become an alcoholic. Our mother would all ways bother him with " if you don't stop I'll leave you" or "if you don't stop I'll call the cops!". Until one night when my sister when to a sleepover with some friends.

My mom and dad were fighting again. I was awake when heard a loud door slam. I looked out my window. I remember that my dad went to the old shack and took out a machete that we had and saw him go inside. I was curious enough that I got out of my room and went downstairs. I heard the most sickening scream coming from the kitchen.

When I ran to the kitchen to see what was going on, I saw my mom's headless body on the wooden kitchen floor and her stomach was open enough that I could see her guts and blood everywhere. I looked back and saw my dad. I saw him covered in my mom's blood, holding her head in one hand and in the other he had the bloody machete. When he saw me, he dropped my mom's head on the wooden floor and smiled and said "YOU'RE NEXT, KATE!".

He swung the machete at me. I managed to dodge it and run. I remembered that I ran in the basement and hid. I heard him sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". It became louder and louder. I looked around and found a brand new machete that he got a week ago. I grabbed the machete and put it around my waist because it was kinda heavy for me to hold.

My heart began beating out of my chest, knowing that if he found me he would kill me. I heard the song get closer. I stayed quiet. I head Mike crying upstairs. Then, all of sudden, the song stopped and I heard an evil chuckle. I got out of hiding and ran out of the basement to Mike's room upstairs. I saw my dad in front of Mike's room.

He looked at me and saw the machete that I had in my hand and called me a "stupid bitch" and swung the machete. I dodged it until he saw Mike and got distracted. I got the machete and stabbed it into his leg, making him fall in pain and drop his machete. I pulled it out. His blood was all over the floor even on my pj's and hands. I ran to Mike's crib. Mike smiled when he saw me. I picked him up out of the crib. My dad was right behind me with a pocket knife and cut the side of my neck.

He grabbed Mike and pushed me against the wall. I felt the red liquid running down my neck. I got so angry that I stood up and grabbed my machete and ran down the stairs. I saw my dad about to kill Mike with the kitchen knife. Without thinking, I threw my machete and the bloody blade went through him and he collapsed on the bloody floor where my mom's headless body was. I pulled my machete out of my dad's body then I looked at my finger and licked some of the blood off of it. I liked the flavor. Then I looked at Mike, who was sitting on the kitchen counter, and said "can you keep a secret?" Mike smiled so I took it as a yes.