Chapter41

"I chose life over love because I learnt to live again after your fake love broke me."
-MShehooo💖💖💝.

"You should have seen Yaya Jay's face that day,he even called me shameless not knowing I heard him" Na'imatullah said to her husband laughing while he was busy making invisible braids on her head." You ain't saying anything, don't tell me you're jealous "she teased sitting upright to face him.

"Yes I am" he said with a serious look.

"But it was just an act and dad asked your permission first" she made it clear.

"Yes but I just can't stop myself from feeling jealous whenever you mention his name" he explained.

"Awwn sorry,you know am forever yours InshaaAllah" she reasoned.

"You know what?" He asked.

"No" she shook her head.

"Right from the first day I set my eyes on you,I knew I have gotten the best. Leaving you would have been my biggest mistake.
All you've got is just unique..
When you look at me, I see many reasons to praise Allah.
When you speak,I see many reasons to thank Allah.
When you smile at me,I lose my focus.
Whenever you're near,I don't have interest in anything more..
I know I've been blessed from above.
May Allah bless your parents for giving you your name because you are indeed a Blessing!!!.." He ended cupping her face which was soaked with tears in his hands.." Don't cry please"he shook his head at her and she nodded with a smile.

"You made me realise I was worth more than just a pretty little brat.
You moulded me into this responsible and shy lady.
You gave me every reason to smile.
Despite our differences, you still tolerated me.
Whenever I thought you would call it a quit,you surprised me with more tidings.
I should be the one praising Allah the most. I love you so much Suraj,I'll forever do InshaaAllah. Please never leave my hands in this journey called Life because you're my lead" she held his hands firmly saying all these.

"I won't and I love you more dear" he assured engulfing her in a tight hug..

After minutes of sticking to each other and a whole lot of silence, she spoke..

"Hey,don't get too lost you know we have a function to attend" she broke the hug shyly.

"Yes I almost forgot" he said with a slight smile.

"Alright,get up. Go to the masjid and after that we can go" she instructed faking seriousness.

"Ok ma'am" he laughed and got up." Mind you,we're not  having lunch before going "he joked.

"Why not,you know I can't see well without eating" she complained with a pout on her lips.

"No worries dear" he said and gave her a peck on the lips and ran out before she starts complaining again.

"This man is impossible" she smiled and went to her room to get dressed for the event.

****************
"Oh sister! You look breathe taking,I know my brother isn't going to resist seeing you in this dress" Jawaahir complimented Fahma who was dressed in a white Turkish gown with silver threading work at the neckline,arms,chest areasdown to the waist and at the finishing of the gown. And also draped a white veil having thesame threadimg work at it ends on her head with a matching silver flats.

 And also draped a white veil having thesame threadimg work at it ends on her head with a matching silver flats