CHAPTER33

"And for what you can't control, leave it in the hands of the Creator"..
-MShehooo💖💖💝.

After a long stay in his room,he made his way out after Saeed called him that he had arrived. His mother and his siblings were in the living room when he came out but he pretended to not see them and reached for the door..

" Hey! Where are you heading to?" Ahmad asked him with concern.

"Are my movements being monitored now?" He asked looking anywhere but them.

"What do you mean" his mother asked with a frown?." Now come back and sit here"she instructed pointing at her side. He did as she said but looked away from them and in his heart fuming with rage.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"Nothing" he managed to say before his phone started ringing. "Just meet me at mum's side" he stated over the phone with an irritated expression.

"And you're acting this way?" Yaya Abdullahi asked but he was quiet.

"Brother you've been acting strange since after you met daddy earlier today. Are you sure you're okay?" Jawaahir asked too showing more concern than anyone.

"I said I am very OK" he stated stressing the OK.

"Ok if you insist" his mother spoke with a shrug."Did you hear what your brother is about to do?"she asked.

"What?" He asked.

"He is getting married again and to his student for that matter" irritated she spoke.

"Oh I heard" he said and stood up but sat back when Saeed came in. He stood up again after Saeed greeted everyone before she spoke again.

"Don't you have anything to say about it?" She asked." I heard you know her"she added.

"Yes but not knowing in knowing sense just partially" he stated and started walking out while Saeed followed suit thinking what was wrong with him.

"Ain't you congratulating me?" he heard Ahmad say." Why would I" he said loudly and exited while Saeed did the same.

"What's wrong friend?" Saeed asked as they sat in the car while Jabir kicked the car on." Don't mind him"he said angrily and sped off once they exited the gate.

"Hey! Be careful. Where are we going? What's wrong with you? Just speak please" Saeed shouted but he continued speeding on the road as they were less cars on the highway. He didn't know where his destination was going to be,but all he knew was he was making his way out of the city. Just maybe his heart might be less heavy after inhaling the air of a  less suffocating environment like his.

After a long drive and several persuasions by his friend. He parked by the roadside of a place where no houses could be sighted and Saeed sat transfixed looking at him. He went out of the car and sat on the ground leaning on the rear back of the car.

"Tell me what's wrong with you? Saeed asked softly as he sat beside him.

"Nothing" he said trying to put on a fake smile but the tear that dropped from his eyes betrayed him." You know nothing wouldn't turn you into something else,so speak up"Saeed explained.

"He is getting married to her" he said with tears. By now his eyes were blood red and all he could feel was a severe right sided headache.

"Who is getting married to who?" Saeed asked confused.

"Yaya Ahmad.. Fahma" he stated and ran into the open space beside his car and started vomiting. "What?" Saeed asked unbelievably,picking up a bottle of water from the cup holder in the car and giving it to Jabir to wobble his mouth after he was done.