00|| Academy Days

Start from the beginning

" Ya, ya!" The kid replies as Kakashi opens the door for them and locks it behind them. The academy wasn't too far from the apartment they all shared but the morning walk could be busy due to crowds of people and parents readying their children for their first day. " Ryou, what was the academy like? Is it scary?" Tsuya asked, he never heard much of the academy and thought of it like school back in his old life. He would study and work until he was in highschool, or when he was in U.A.

Ryou hummed thinking for a few minutes, He's was very odd as a child. " Well, you'll be in school for eight years to study the ways of being a ninja. You'll learn so much, you'll learn about Ninjutsu, taijutsu and lastly; Genjutsu. But in our clan we harness our chakra differently. That's why we're such great healers, teachers or even herbers. Our chakra control is miraculous so you'll have a bit of a hard time trying to master simple Ninjutsu's like I did." Ryou stared ahead as he talked. He was a good student but the chakra he stored inside himself made it difficult to do little jutsu's like clones, transportations, chakra control for walking up trees and water. " But as long as your intentions are pure and mind, you'll can succeed with anything you want."

Tsuya's cheeks flushed feeling the praise on him as he walked holding Ryou's hand tightly. His eyes coming up the gates of the academy as many parents stood there with their own children. They were so big, so scary looking. Most of them. He wanted to hide behind Ryou's legs but he kept his head up as he passed through. " What about you, Kakashi?"

" Don't follow in everyone's foot steps. Take things in your own pace and don't rush yourself, you'll be in and out before you know it." Kakashi said as they stopped like everyone else waiting for the third Hokage to show up. Many kids chatter around excitingly, they were going to be ninja's and be able to protect the village! " Make lots of friends, don't be too blunt either." Kakashi's eye crinkle as he looked at Tsuya who pouted at that. " And try your hardest."

Tsuya smiles but stared ahead, he was going to be a great student. It wasn't hard for him, he was never a hard student as a child. He followed the rules, did the exceries and payed attention to everything his teacher said. Now this was a restart, he was going to be so good, that they would move him up and he'll graduate top of their class.

" It's the Hokage!"
" So cool! He's looks so cool!"
" Lord Third is here!"

     Out of the sun the Hokage stood on the podium, wearing his robes. Tsuya grip tighten on both of the adults hands as he watched the older man in awe. He was like the allmight in this day, so super cool and awesome, he was their number one hero. Tsuya wanted to be like him, or be somewhere around his level.

" Today on this joyous occasion we are celebrating the new class of students who are now focusing their time on becoming Genin. Their new path, their new future and their will of fire will glow brighter as they study, train and learn ways to becoming an outstanding Shinobi." He stated as people clapped before smiling from under his hat. " Iruka-sensei, please introduce yourself." A male in a hidden leaf uniform walked next to the Hokage with a clip board. He looked rather boring yet had a large scar over his nose. " I am Iruka Umino, and I will be this class's Sensei. Please intrust me with your children's learning and journey." People once again clapped as the banner unfolded saying.

Welcome

" Please, come follow me as we will start introductions in the back." Iruka-sensei began to walk and kids followed behind him gathering up in a line like little duckies. Before Tsuya can leave his caretakers, Ryou turned him around to look at him. " Let go, their leaving!" Tsuya whines softly.

Love is an illusion || BxB|| Naruto FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara