Ika Biente Sieti

Chapter Twenty Seven

"HONEY, bat mo naman tinuloy ang pagpapa alis kay Mrs. Virgilo? She already apologized for what happened" narinig nyang pag uusap ng parents nya sa opisina ng daddy nya.

They're talking about what happened in school. I thought mom was okay with it. Why they're talking about it now?

She slowly walks towards the office for  her parents not to notice her. Out of curiosity, she just lean beside the door. It's slightly open. Kaya di na sya mahihirapang marinig ang pinag uusapan nang mga magulang nya.

I know eves dropping is not good. But I'm just curious. That's it.

"Hon, it's for our daughter's own good. She's been bullied in that school yet that Mrs. Virgilo tolerated those students" her dad calmly said.

"But hon, they're just kids. Alam mo naman ang mga kabataan ngayon diba?" -mommy

"That's it hon. Magpapatuloy at magpapatuloy yan kung di natin agarang gawan ng paraan. And Lalaine keep on judging our daughter. Its not good for her."- daddy

Napatayo sya ng maayos ng banggitin nito ang pangalan ng mommy ni Lina. She felt something that she couldn't name and explain. Malakas ang loob nyang may pinanghuhugotan ang ina ni Lina sa galit nito sa mommy nya.

"Yes I know it hon. But--" dad cut mom's word.

"Pinapahiya nya ang anak natin Shane. And I don't like it. Is she cannot move on about what happened in the past? She already get what she wants. Enrico married her already. Why she keep on pushing the button between us?" she can see that her dad is getting mad.

Nalilito lang sya sa kung anong nakaraan ang pinag uusapan nito. And what about Lina's father and Lina's mom? Why I felt that there's a misunderstanding between my parents and Lina's?

"I am not saying that I'm happy that Lalaine hurt you for her to get Enrico. But I'm thankful for what he did, because it's the reason why we ended up together. I hate her guts for blaming you for some things that you didn't do." nalilito syang napahilig ulit sa dingding katabi ng pintuan dahil sa narinig.

What's really in between these to family? Are they enemies or something? Business competitors? Or what?

"Its past already hon. Let's forget it." -her mom in her calmest voice.

I really admire my mom. What ever kind of situation she involved, her mom was still calm and her voice was soothing.

"Definitely, its already past. But she keeps on bringing it now. At anak natin ang pinupuntirya ng anak nya. Hindi nakakatuwa Shane. Walang dapat malaman sina Eve at Rix about it, dahil---- " - I cut my dad's words.

"Dahil ano dad?" she can't just stand there and listen. Nilingon nya ang mommy nyang nagulat dahil sa biglang pagpasok nya. "Mom? What is it? Ani ang di namin pweding malaman ni Rix?" kunot nuong tanong nya sa mga magulang.

She keep her self calm but with a knotted brows. Her mom's knows that she just holding her temper.

"Anak, Eve what are you doing here?" tanong ng daddy nya agad sa kanya. Trying to change the topic, but she will never let it happen.

"What is it about mom?dad? Are you guys did something that we shouldn't know? Tell me?"  binalingan nya ang mommy nyang naupo sa sofa pero agad nya ring ibinalik ang atensyon sa ama nya.

He's damn serious! And I am too!

"Mom? What? I think Rix and I have the right to know it. Why making it a secret? " tanong ulit nya.

Nagsisimula na syang mainis dahil ayaw man lang ng mga itong magsalita. Is that really damn serious? They gave me goosebumps! Damn it!

She want to say some bad words because she's getting frustrated but she chill her self. Its not good to cuss in parent's front. Tss!

🐇⏳