Prologo

Prologue🌠

Shantal Eve Clemente is a rich girl. Wala syang pakialam sa mga trying hard to be fame na mga estudyante sa paaralang pinapasukan nya. Pero nag iba ang ihip ng hangin nang isang araw ay napaaway ang mga kaibigan nya kay Lina Gomez, isa sa mga babaeng girlfriend umano ng isang rich kid Playboy sa campus na si Mighty Allen De Vinci.

“You know what, we're like a sky and ocean ” he said.

“What made you say that?” I confusedly asked him.

“You reflect me all the time. When I'm sad, too gloomy to work, you reflect me, you turn grey too. When I'm happy, you shine light blue, so I am too. When night comes, we both turn into the darkest shades of color.” he then smiled.

“You see, we both really do reflect each other. But no matter how much similarities we have, we both can't be together. We're even too far to become one.” sadness where showed in his eyes.

“So yeah, you're really are a sky, you're too far, to becoming mine. Too far.” pain and sadness evident in his eyes.

And it pained me too. Seeing him like this, I can't tell now, if when do horizon meets its end, for the both of us?? How far do the horizon is, for us to be one?

How can this beautiful scenery can be hurtful so much?

Sunset is the most beautiful scene I saw when its already met with the ocean, yet, its so painful to know that they will just meet for awhile and they will be faded by the darkness of the night.

How can destiny meet the paths of the two hearts if the one is already committed with someone. How would those painful scenes will still connect their hearts?