Michael

Oh yeah he isn't in hear..where is he? Well if he is gone and his little goons are quiet then he can stay where he is.

Everyone is talking to each other while writing the notes down when suddenly some girl says something out loud.

"Sydney why are you sitting up there by that thing come back here with us" I don't even know who said that and don't care..you see this is the shit I'm talking about they treat me like I'm not human, like I'm something off the street.

I glanced at Sydney and she looks pissed. Damn whats wrong with her today.

"Sydney" the girl in the back said again.

"Shut the fuck up Hanna" Sydney yelled across the room. Whoaaa damn.

"SYDNEY" The teacher turned around and screamed

"I'm sorry Mrs. Brown" Sydney said and continue writing. Omg she must be having a bad day.

After a few minutes of writing notes Michael finally walked in..shit..just when I thought things was ok.

"Michael you late" Mrs. Brown said still writing on the bored, Michael didn't say anything and gave her the tardy slip then walked passed me. Once he did that I made sure to look down at my paper like I'm reading over my notes. He sat in his original seat right behind me. This is the class he gives me hell in the most..lets see what he does to me, lets see how much he changed. He walked passed me and sat down in his desk.

After about fifteen minutes I feel Michael lean in and whispered something my ear.

"Hey..do you mind meeting me at the park" the park? (Sigh) I'm so tired of talking we been talking what do we need to talk about this time.

"No" I whispered to him.

"Cmon Nevaeh" he whispered pleadingly..

"No Michael don't wanna talk to you" I said annoyingly..please just stop before someone see's him talking to me.

"Please jus-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Michael leave me alone" I whispered to him. Then started on my notes again.

Suddenly I felt Michael gently tapping my shoulder.

"Stop" I said to him, then all of a sudden I hear Sydney.

"Didn't she said for you to leave her alone like damn you don't listen or what!?!?" Sydney yelled at Michael. Omg what just happened? I quickly looked down at my paper not looking at either of them I don't want no attention on me. But I bet Michael is looking at Sydney like she's crazy.

"You mind your fucking business" Michael yelled back at Sydney.  Shit.

"How bout you make it my business bitch" Sydney said through clenched teeth while getting up. Michael got up as well. Omg no no no don't do this, not about me..shit this escalated quickly.  

"Sydney outside now" Mrs. Brown said sternly.

"I don't know whats up with you today" Mrs. Brown also said then continued writing on the bored.

Sydney quickly got up from her seat while grabbing her stuff and went outside. Oh. My.Gosh what in the hell just happened? What was Sydney problem..I mean she wasn't saying anything to me but it seemed like she was in a terrible mood.

"Looks like someone besides me wanted to take up for you today" Michael whispered in my ear then leaned back in his seat. Take up for me? No..no one wants to take up for me everyone hates me..why would Sydney take up for me? Sydney thinks I'm gross just like everyone else.
That's right everyone thinks you're disturbing..you're ugly.