"What's that?"

"You. Ruin. Her."

I shot up in a scream, "India, calm down, it's okay sweetie." The doctor cooed laying me back down.

I looked down at my body, I was in a hospital gown. I could feel the plasters on my wounds under neath. My right arm was weak from the stab and my wrist was fragile as ever.

"Where is everyone?"

"I'll go and get them, you stay put dear."

I nodded and relaxed my back.

Angelica?

I still can't get it in my head. The girl would never even hurt a fly.

It all adds up?..but- but how?

I moaned, "my god, my side is on fire."

"Oh shit, Jacob, I need to call him." I panicked, sitting up again. My body tightened and I yelled in pain. "Ugh, he's gonna have to wait." I groaned.

Gloria walked in, "Oh, India, baby.." She kissed my forehead. Jerry and Ron walked in, standing on the other side of the bed.

"How do you feel?" Jerry asked.

"Like shit, big shit."

Gloria chuckled, "The doctor told me you have to stay here for at least 2 days, until they know there's no nerves hit or internal bleeding."

"2 days, seriously?"

"2 days India, and you'll stay put, you hear me?" Ronny demanded.

"I'm not crazy enough to escape the hospital, uncle."

"Yes, yes you are." Jerry grinned.

I rolled my eyes, "None of you tell Jacob yet, he'll worry sick, I tell him." I said sternly. "Don't worry, we knew you'd want to, so we left it."

I nodded and sat back.

"Oh, here's your phone." Gloria said, pulling it out of her pocket. "Charger too." She added, scrummaging in her bag.

The phone had speckles of blood on it.

"So, uh..any idea on who would do this?" Jerry asked.

"No, no idea. But don't worry. I'll put it together."

"She will, she always does." Ron added, patting my delicate thigh.

Next day.

I woke up to the sunlight burning me.

Everyone left me after a couple hours yesterday, Gloria said they'd come back later today and bring me real food, not plastic shit the hospital try to kill you with, and then take me down to the station later.

I sat up, the pains eased up most definitely compared to last night.

I leaned on the edge of the bed and stood up. I was a little unsteady at first, but I got my footing.

My legs and feet were so numb, it felt like I didn't have any.

I walked around my bed slowly, to reach for my phone. I hissed and pulled my arm back.

My arm still really hurts.
It hurts the most, if anything.

I picked it up with my good arm and slid straight to my messages.

Jason: Baby, where are you? I haven't heard from you in a while. Call me or something.

Me: Hey boo, I'm all okay. I'm in the hospital, I got attacked, I guess. I'm in Rosemary Saints Hospital. Come see me when you can, I'll explain then, just know I'm okay now ❤️.