Alive.

"Doctor. Smith, have you called India collins relatives yet?"

"Yes, they'll be here soon, for now, keep her breathing please." I said, flipping my note book. "Yes, doctor-" the nurse said.

"I can't believe how shit the world's getting." Charlie said lowly.

"The world has always been shit." I continued.

"Kelly, don't be so negative."

"What? You was the one who even referred the world as shit."

"Let me check her status.." I continued.

"I'll check it."

I rolled my eyes, "Stab wound to the shoulder. Head, back and stomach bruising, deep cut to the wrist and a deep slice to the waist. She appears to already have scarring around her wrists."

"Jesus, were these people trying to kill the poor girl?" I asked.

"I know, it's disgusting." He replied.

The door busted open, "-is she okay? Is my baby okay?" A woman yelled, running towards the bed.

"Ma'm! Please, be careful, India is very fragile right now." I said.

She stroked her face, "s-sorry, I just-.."

"We understand." Charlie said. "Wha-what happened?"

"She just came crawling from an alley, literally pouring blood." I explained.

"Luckily enough, me and doctor Smith was walking along off duty."

"Thank you." She blubbered. "It's okay, ma'm."

Two men walked in shortly after, "-is she okay?"

"Does she look okay?" The woman barked.

"Is this really the time and place?" The other man yelled.

India P O V:

"Jase, get me a drink please, baby?" I called from the sofa, blunt tightened in between my lips.

"Alright." he replied.

He came in with a can of coke, "Thanks." I said, taking a puff as I cracked it open.

"No problem." He replied, flickering through the channels beside me.

"Baby.."

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I know who it was."

I looked at him, "Baby.."

"The facebook, the messages, Ruby, the attack."

I sat up straight and grabbed his hands quickly.

"Where are you getting this from?" I asked, beginning to panic. I put the blunt down in the tray and looked directly at him.

"It's been her all along, and we've all been so oblivious."

"Who?" I laughed nervously.

"Angelica."

"No, no-.."

"India, stop laughing. It's her, it was all her. It all adds up, you need to sum it all up and she equals it. Think about it. Don't make this a joke while she's so close."

I looked down at our hands, "Angelica, tr-tried to kill me? Rubella ..and the suicide, are you sure?"

"When you wake up, you'll know. You have to grab all the puzzle pieces and put them together yourself, when you got the puzzle, you show everyone and you do one thing."