We left for a reason.

Angee P O V:

Later.

"Are you still really trying to kill India?" Hazel asked. "Yeah, it's going to plan for now. I just need Jacob out of the picture, you know? He's- he's stuck to her."

She scuffed, "You need to hurry. India will catch him. I mean, for all you know- ..they could have secretly kissed? They share the same bed, for god sake. I mean, I would never let Grace sleep with a girl bestfriend. Something's bound to happen, it's a boy and a girl."

"Can we stop please? What can I do, I have no fucking say?" I sneered. "Okay okay, sorry."

I sat back and laid my head down.

"Did Ruby really deserve to die though?"

My head shot to her direction.

What?

"Why do you ask?"

She shrugged, "She was innocent."

"I'm sorry, I must have missed something. ARE YOU STILL ON MY SIDE?" I screamed.

"Angel-"

"Are you?" I said bluntly.

"Yeah, but. Ruby didn't actually do anything."

"She tried to take Ja-"

"No she didn't? She was there first, he liked her, what could killing the girl prove? That Jacob would come crying to you? where is he? Still tucked up in his house with India, great job."

"Stop it."

"You just don't like the truth Angee. I think you need help..y-you're sick."

My eyes darted at her and widened.

"Sick? I'm sick?"

She didn't respond, "I'm gonna leave now." she stood up, but I followed.

Unwillingly, I grabbed her neck and ran with her all the way to the wall, slamming her into it.

"ANGEE-" she screamed.

"SICK?" I screamed, as I slammed her head.

She screamed loudly in tears.

I quickly shoved her scarf into her mouth. She attempted to bite me, but failed.

"Shut the fuck up."
I slammed again, and again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

She finally stopped screaming.

I checked for her pulse.

She's still alive, just unconscious.

I let her drop to the floor carelessly and kicked her ruthlessly under my bed. "No waking up for now, princess." I grabbed some tape from my desk and stuck a few strips onto her mouth.

I covered her with clothes and other objects under my bed to prevent her being seen.

I looked at the wall which had her blood was stained on it.

"Fuck." I hissed. I looked around quickly and grabbed a random top, wiping it vigorously.

When it was clean enough, I quickly shoved it into my wardrobe.

"See you later." I said in a smile, leaving my room.

Grace P O V:

I knocked the door.