Plot: Part Three.

India P O V:

"Hey." I said lowly.

"Someones here to see you." She continued. "Who?" I said, pushing all my hair back.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I yelled, slamming the bed.

My mom strolled in, "India, I was worried sick."

I stuck silent.

"Ind-"

"Why isit now you wanna be there for me? You don't remember 'worthless brat' 'stupid bitch' or 'ungrateful scum?' You think that because thats in the past, I forgot? When I was mentally hurt then where was you? Mentally or physically hurt, pain is pain. And all you done is make me feel it."

"India? You're my child, I care no matter what. If I hurt you, then I apologise with my whole life. You know how weak and fragile I was when your dad left me, I couldn't cope with you hating me as well. I only gave you what you were giving me and what I needed to get out."

She sighed, "I'm going to leave. I hope you get better, India."

"There you go, leaving me again." I said as she got to the door. "No."

"You left me." she said as she walked out.

My face changed from it's smug look.

"The doctors are letting you out today, Indy."

"Thank fuck."

Olivia P O V:

"Yes, I tried." I said to Olsen over the table.

We was in Starbucks.

"You tried to get her put away, how?"

"Just stop asking questions!" I yelled, people looked around.

"Sorry.."

"It's okay." He said. He grabbed my shaking hand across the table. "You're scared aren't you?"

"Scared of Angelica?" I re asked. "No, I'm not?"

My burns hurt so bad. I've had to wear a long baggy top and jeans to hide them. "Why don't you tell someone?"

I looked down, into my mug. "No one will believe me. I just don't want to. Promise you wont tell?"

"I-I can't-.." I got up, ready to walk away, but he grabbed my hand an bought me back down. "Of course, I promise."

"Okay." I sighed.

"I'll be right back." I said, walking off to the bathroom. I quickly strolled there and slammed into the bathroom. I burst into a cubicle and puked my heart out.

I sobbed as I did so, "You fucking bitch Angelica, I hate you." I sneered in tears.

India P O V:

We walked into the house, everyone took off their jackets and kicked off their shoes.

"Happy to be home?"

"Yeah." I grinned as he pulled me into a side hug. "Lets go upstairs." He said.

We walked up the steps to our refurbished room. The bed was new, it was much cleaner than we left it.

"Nice." I grinned, jumping onto it.

Jake came on too, "So, how you feeling?"

"Better." I grinned.

I sprawled across and got comfortable, "so, let's talk."

Olivia P O V:

I got back home with Olsen.."Wait in my room, okay?"

He nodded and sat nervously on the bed edge.

Angee and my mom must have gone out, because there was no sign of anyone home.

I opened Angee's room quietly.. it was messy, unorganised..

She had books everywhere and papers scattered. I walked over to her desk and picked up a portrait.

Who is this?

I scanned it quickly and to be quiet honest I felt like I knew her from somewhere.

I placed it back and my eyes caught her diary.

I picked it up and skimmed though it quickly.

"I bit my lip too hard again."

Blood droplets were sprinkled over the page.

"I can taste her blood, in the pit of my mouth. Warmly, it oozes through my fingers."

She's sick? Right?

"I burned Olivia today, why? because she called me something I AM NOT. It felt so good to hear her skin sizzle. She screamed and cried and all it done was send chills. I'll do it again if she calls me anything again. I'll slit her throat if she ever does anything to ruin me, you watch."

I shut it quickly and placed it down, breathing heavily.

I crawled onto the floor, going for under her bed. I pulled out a box, it was a pretty decent weight. As I opened it, there laid a knife.

"A knife?" I said lowly.

"What the fuck is she planning on doing?"

I quickly put it under the bed again and got up, I feel as though I've seen enough.

The door slammed behind my back. I gulped full of terror, my hands became sweaty and my mouth became dry.

''What exactly, are you doing in my room?''

"I was just coming for my straighteners." I lied. "They're on the small table right here by the door, why did you have to come so far in?"

"I must have missed them, sorry, thanks." I said, turning around and grabbing them quickly.

The glare she was giving me was so dead and cold it nearly had my nerves skyrocketing to the point I puked again.

"Thank you." I said walking out quickly.

The door slammed without a word.

I quickly sprinted back to my room and threw down the straighteners. "She was here all this time."

"Where?" He asked. "In the house.." I said lowly.

He covered his mouth, "yes." I sighed.

She could have finished me there, but she didn't.

"Thank god." I continued.

"Look, this is what I found.."

Hazel P O V:

"What does it mean?" Grace yelled.

"It doesn't mean anything. She was just joking around, baby." I tried to console.

"That message is no joke, it sounds like Angee and you had a lot to do with that Ruby girls death, don't ya think?"

"No! Not at all-.."

"WE DID IT?' I'm not supposed to fucking find that suspisous?" She yelled.

"It probably wasn't meant for me." I replied. "Am I stupid?"

She looked right at me.

"Am I?"

"No."

"EXACTLY. Now tell me the fucking truth, are yall involved?"

"No."

"So the message is bullshit? What about if I ask Angee, what will she say?"

"You can't ask her, okay? Please baby, drop this. Please?"

She sighed and stormed upstairs.

I quickly grabbed my phone and cleared me and Angee's texts.

Me: She's onto us, ok? I had to save both our asses just now.

Angee: fuck. I found Olivia snooping around my room earlier, everyone's getting sus. We need to hang low and act normal for now, yeah?

Me: yeah, sure.

I ended the chat and sat back.