Mission Numero Uno.

Jason P O V:

My phone buzzed beside the bed, but it wasn't in my interest right now.

I held Gabbie's hips while she slowly glided forward and backwards. "Baby, it's been a long time." I moaned quietly.

"..yes it has.." She moaned louder, arching her back. I grabbed her breasts, squeezing and rubbing them.

"Aah, baby, we gotta get more into this." She moaned breathlessly, her voice now jittery from bouncing up and down.

I jerked forward as she got faster, "Uh-..don't stop." I winched quietly as I could hardly breathe or speak from sensations.

I felt myself weaken under her body, "-..I'm nearly there." She moaned, flicking her hair back.

I flipped her over, onto her hands and knees. "Tell me you want it.." I whispered into her ear, going into her slowly. "Y-you want me to.. beg you?"

"Yeah?"

I straightened my back and slowly slid in and out of her.."I..ain't begging for..-shit."

"Oh you not, huh?" I chuckled, holding her shoulders and bringing her back onto me.

"Nu-uh, that shit ain't fair." She screamed, her voice cracking a little.

I slid my hands to her kitty and played with her slowly, "-still not begging?" I chuckled.

"Fine, ok-okay-.. I want you, baby." She moaned loudly, her screams breaking and my body throbbing.

:: 30 minutes later ::

"Uh, baby, that was.. so good." Gabbie panted as she laid on my chest.

"It was." I replied, not paying too much attention.

Me: I missed you a lot tonight babe. But my night was fulfilled thinking about you, don't worry. By the way, happy new year baby, this is the year for us.

She wasn't actually replying, which had me thinking. Last time she texted was at 12 exact, to say Happy New Year and stuff. Maybe it was me who was distracted.

I shrugged it off and put down my phone.

"I love you Jason."

"I love you too, Gabbie."

India P O V:

I sat away from the others, and chugged down my 4th beer.

"You okay, over here by yourself?" I heard someone speak.

I turned my head slowly, "Oh, It's you, Grace.." I laughed lightly. "Why don't you come over and celebrate with us?"

I felt my throat tighten, I just- just feel so sad.

"I just want Chresanto here." I cried loudly.

"I want him here with me so bad, Grace." I yelped in tears, throwing my hands everywhere and my beer away.

"Oh India, it's okay-.." She consoled, grabbing me tightly.

I could just make out a familiar face running towards me. "Indy, whats wrong?" I heard him ask.

I think that's Jacob.

"India?"

I felt my surroundings go wavy. My arms became droopy and my eyes slipped shut.

then, darkness.

I sat up, now in my bed and still in my clothes from the night before. "What the fuck happened?" I groaned, running my hands through my hair.