He needs to go.

Filler.

8:00pm.

India P O V:

We was all in the living room, Grace and Cherry were here too.

We had them over for dinner.

Jerry walked in, hands in his pocket. "What's up, Jerr bear?" I asked teasingly.

"LT, she's an emotional pig right now." He sighed.

"She's nearly 7 months pregnant, what do you expect? A horny teenager?" Gloria butted in, glancing at the tv.

"Of course not- I just..it's hard. I've never had a kid, never looked after one, it's all dawning on me." He said.

"Aww, Jerr bear, ya' scared?" Gloria teased. He rolled his eyes, "anyone calls me that again, I swear."

I snickered and glared at Gee.

"Jerr bear." She spat out. He got up and chased her out of the living room.

I laughed at their childish behaviour and snuggled up into Jacob's side, tucking my head neatly under his chin.

Grace looked over at me and smiled, "glad y'all are together. - always saw that spark." She said. "I always felt it." I smiled, looking up at him.

I could tell he was getting shy.

Jerry walked back in, calmer then he left.

"We need to talk, Gee get in here, Ron, you too." He called.

One by one, they entered and sat comfortably. "What isit?" Gloria asked, arms folded.

"We need to talk about our next move on Maverick."

"Can't we just kill him?" I shrieked, sitting up and startling Jake.

"No, India, we can't." Jerry said, leaning forward.

"We need to get into his safe, bottom floor of the building."

"That's a suicide mission." Ron said, putting both his hands up.

"He's right." Gee agreed, flicking her newly cut fringe out of her face.

"Why do we steal from these assholes if sooner or later, it'll all be ours without the effort." I said.

All 3 looked at one another.

"Jerry, have you even thought this through?" Gloria asked, pushing his head roughly.

"Obviously not." Ronny snickered. "Here's what we do-..we go for his daughter."

"Piper?" Jake asked. "Why, her?"

"My Piper?" Grace asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, she's his daughter." Jerry answered.

She didn't reply, just nodded. "We're not gonna kill her, we just need her as bait." I smiled.