Chapter Eleven

Rose's p.o.v

I put on my mauve pink and grey bikini and walked out to the pool to see everybody either tanning or swimming in the ocean. I laid out a towel and started tanning. I took some pictures for my Instagram but only posted one.

@roseharp

473 likes62 comments @roseharp- wanderlust ☁️

473 likes
62 comments
@roseharp- wanderlust ☁️

Comments

@louis.hynes- I'm having the best time!
@larahynes- thanks for the trip Ro!
@malinaweissman- we don't deserve you.
@avi_lake- it's beautiful here.
@dylan.kingwell- its a very lovely view.
@hazel.will- @dylan.kingwell very lovely indeed.
@rose.harp- @hazel.will please stop flirting in my comments.

One week later
Rose's p.o.v
This past week has been amazing. It was a great way for everybody to get rid of any stress they had. We had just gotten back home and I was showing everyone The Umbrella Academy. Louis and I were in our best place and I knew I got the one that I wanted.

Six years later.

Louis' p.o.v
Rose and I are now married. We have a son named Daniel James Hynes and she is now 8 months pregnant with our second child. Dylan and Hazel got together but later broke up because they realized they were better off as friends. Lara went to college to become a Nurse. Rose became a model and I became an actor. Avi is a tour manager for Hazel and the both of them are traveling the world. Hazel is now the biggest artist of our generation. Dylan lived up to his dreams of being talk show host and Malina became a veterinarian. We all still talk on a daily basis and are closer than ever.
Rose and I had a movie premier to attend tonight so Lara was coming over to babysit Daniel. I was putting on my black tux when Daniel walked in my room.
"Daddy Aunt Lara is here." He told me smiling excitedly.
"Okay hunny, go tell her I'm upstairs." I said back to him laughing at him. He walked out of my room screaming
"Aunt Lara!" through the house. I was trying to figure out how to tie my tie when I heard Rose knock on my door. She was wearing a red halter top dress that just barely was above her ankles.
"You look beautiful." I told her still struggling with my tie. She noticed I was struggling and came over and tied it for me. About an hour later our limo pulled up and we left for the premier.
When we got home it was around midnight and Lara was sitting on the couch watching Clueless.
"Wow you really haven't changed?" I asked her.
"Not one bit." She said as Rose sat down on the couch watching it with her. After about 5 minutes of them begging I finally sat down and watched it with them. The movie ended at about 1:00 so Lara ended up staying the night and Rose and I went to bed.
I woke up at 4:30 to feel Rose shaking me.
"Louis I think my water broke." She whisper yelled. She wasn't supposed to go into labor for another month. I grabbed our hospital bag and walked to the guest room and told Lara what was going on. Rose and I got in the car and drove to the hospital. When we got there they took her in immediately due to the early labor. When they took her into the delivery room the doctor pulled me aside.
"If anything goes wrong with this birth there is good chance Rose won't make it." When I heard those words leave her mouth everything froze. I was in shock. I didn't know what to say so I just said,
"Okay." I was heartbroken. I couldn't let Rose know that something was wrong so when I walked in the room I put on my brave face. I walked over to her and held her hand whispering "you can do it" and "I love you" not knowing if it would be the last time I could tell her. Finally our baby girl was here. My happiness was soon cut short by Rose's heart monitor going crazy.  I knew what was happening. I was going to lose her. I started yelling
"I love you, don't leave me." At her but it was too late. She was gone. Tears were running down my face and my vision was blurry. It's just a dream right? I just kept telling myself that even though I knew it wasn't true.
After about an hour the doctor came and got me so I could go see my new baby. We were going to wait until we had the baby to find out the gender and now Rose would never know. We already had names picked out for both a girl and a boy.
"Mr.Hynes meet your new baby girl. Do you have a name picked out?"
"Yeah, her name is Violet Rose." I told him fake smiling. Rose has always wanted to name her first horn daughter Violet. She never had a middle name picked out though. I wanted my babygirl to always have a piece of her mom. Even though my girl wouldn't have her mother around I would raise her to be exactly like her mom and what love is.
I had the one I wanted and I lost her.

This is the end of my first
book! I really hope you guys
enjoyed and I'm sorry I ended
it so soon. But I am going to
start writing my new story
right away so you have that
to look forward to!  I'm going
to start my new book now!
Goodbye! <3