Chapter Nine

Rose's p.o.v
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Louis asked. My eyes were watering from all of the kind things that Louis had said about me.
"Of course I will!" I exclaimed while hugging him. I could feel him relax as he hugged me.
"Thank you." I spoke into the hug feeling grateful for him. He looked down at me considering I was a few inches shorter than him.
"Why are you thanking me?" He asked looking confused.
"Thank you, for making me feel so good about myself. For making me feel so confident and making me happy when I'm sad. Thank you for being you." I spoke a tear running down my face him wiping it away.
"You're welcome. Rose just know, I have always been here for you and I always will be here for you." Louis stayed holding me in his arms.
"Come on I have another place I want you to see." Louis said grabbing my hand. We started walking for about five minutes before arriving at a private beach. I looked around and saw a blanket with rose petals surrounding it and a basket full of snacks.
"Louis this is amazing." I spoke smiling.
"Just like you." Louis said smirking making both of us laugh. We ran around the beach just playing in the sand before sunset. When sunset came around we sat on the blanket. I felt relaxed with his arms around me. I was eating a chocolate covered strawberry and watching the sunset. I looked up at him and smiled. He noticed I was looking at him so he leaned down and kissed my forehead.
We stayed in each others arms for hours before leaving the beach. Louis drove me back to my house. On the way home we rocked out to music and just talked. When we got to my house he walked me up to my door.
"I had fun tonight!" I said smiling at my boyfriend. That was crazy to me. Louis was my boyfriend.
"Me too. It was a great first date." Louis said winking. Before going inside I hugged him and pecked his cheek.
"Good night Lou." I spoke as I walked inside. When I got to my room I saw that the girls never left.
"Hey guys." I said smiling as I closed the door.
"How did it go?" Lara asked.
"Tell is everything!" Hazel demanded.
"Are you guys dating?" Malina and Avi asked.
"Okay guys calm down." I told them. After about 10 minutes I had explained the whole night to them.
"Omg it's so cliche I love it!" Malina spoke.
"You guys are the cutest." Avi said.
"Wow who knew my brother had so many tricks up his sleeve?" Lara joked laughing at her own comment.
"My ship has sailed!" Malina yelled. I was laughing so hard. Tonight was definitely a night I would not forget. I decided to post some of the pictures from today.

@roseharp

362 likes 67 comments

362 likes
67 comments

@roseharp- a date in the sunflower field 📷: @louis.hynes

Comments
@louis.hynes - it was fun! <3
@malinaweissman- couple goals!
@larahynes- y'all are cute!
@avilake- cuties!
@dylan.kingwell- love that for you guys!
@hazel.will- where can I find me someone like Louis?
@dylan.kingwell- @hazel.will hi my names Dylan and you're very pretty!
@dylan.kingwell deleted their comment.
@dylan.kingwell- @hazel.will right?
@roseharp- @dylan.kingwell smooth kingwell. Smooth. Just know I saw that!

Dylan likes Hazel. Oh my god.
"So Hazel do you have your eye on anyone?" I asked hoping I could get something out of her.
"Maybe. But I'm not sure." She told us.
"Spill!" Lara yelled making us jump.
"Who is it?" Avi asked.
"Oh my god Hazel has a crush." Malina excitedly spoke. Hazel was never really interested in romance or love so this was very exciting.
"Well, it's umm Dylan." She quietly spoke.
"Oh my god!" I yelled excited.
"I ship it!" Avi yelled. Hazel was blushing out of embarrassment. I thought it was cute.

Louis' p.o.v
Tonight was magical. I got back in my car and played all of the songs Rose and I had listened to to re-imagine the night. I pulled up to my house to find that Dylan was still here. I walked in and saw him sitting on my couch watching Clueless. What is this man doing?
"Hey Dyl what are you watching?" I asked him making him jump.
"Oh um hey. I figured that you wouldn't be back for about another hour. I'm watching uh Clueless. It's Hazels favorite movie." He told me blushing out of embarrassment.
"Wow you really like her huh?" I asked him sitting down next to him watching the movie.
"Yeah. I do. I just wish I knew how she felt." He said sighing.
"I know how you feel." I told him.
I needed to do something so I decided to text Rose.

My Love
Hey Rose I have a question!! <3

Mi Amor
What's up? <3

My Love
Do you know if Hazel has a crush
on anyone?

Mi Amor
She likes Dylan. Please don't tell
him though!

My Love
I won't! We need to conduct a plan to get them together!

Mi Amor
Why don't we do what they did for us.
Have one of them kiss the others cheek and confess their feelings!

My Love
That's great! I've got to go!
Dylan's telling me he can't concentrate
on Clueless while I'm texting.

Mi Amor
Haha okay! Bye Lou!

Texting her made me so happy! She really could make my day!
"Come on dude! You're missing the movie because you're day dreaming." Dylan yelled at me angrily.
"I'm sorry okay. I can't help it!" I said defending myself.
Once we finished the movie we made some Pizza and watched Bohemian Rhapsody since it's Rose's favorite movie. I could tell Rose was the girl I was going to fall in love with. I had got the one that I wanted.

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting
yesterday! The power went out before
I could finish writing. Also sorry
for how cliché this chapter is. I'm
running out of ideas so if
you guys have any please let me
know! Just know I'm not
going to change this story
to be about Dylan and Hazel.
I'm thinking about making
another story once I finish this
that is about Dylan and Hazel
but nothing that happened in
this story happened if that
makes any sense.  Alright bye <3