Chapter Eight

Louis' p.o.v

Today I finally got to go home from the hospital. I was ecstatic. I changed into a black Adidas shirt and grey Adidas sweats. I walked out of the bathroom where I was changing and I saw everybody holding balloons. It made me happy that everybody had been so excited for me to come home.

"You know, I'm glad you didn't die." Dylan chuckled. Rose glared at him. I guess she was still sensitive about the subject.
"Haha me too! Anyway why don't I go to the front desk and get signed out and you guys go load the car?" I asked.
"Sounds good. Rose why don't you go with Louis and make sure everything goes okay." Hazel said smiling. Rose just smiled and nodded. I grabbed my phone and took one last look around the room making sure I didn't leave anything before walking out. She looked at me and smiled as we walked out. Her smile gave me butterflies in my stomach. That smile was so beautiful.
I got signed out and we walked out of the hospital. It was a sunny day out so everybody wanted to go swimming.
When we got back to my house I changed into some black and white striped swim trunks. I walked out to the pool and sat down on one of the tanning chairs. Rose walked out in a black and white striped off shoulder one piece.

"Well well well we match again." Rose said breaking the silence between the two of us making me chuckle.

"Can ya'll just date already?" Malina asked making both me and Rose blush. Rose sat down on the tanning chair next to me.

"Why don't we reschedule our date for this Friday?" I asked her hoping she would say yes.

"Let's do it!" Rose excitedly spoke.

"It's a date! I'll pick you up at 4:00!" I exclaimed. I was excited to finally get to do this.

 We sat outside for about an hour before going inside and watching a movie. Everybody stayed outside longer but we were over it. I sat down on the couch with Rose by my side trying to decide what movie to watch. We decided to watch Bohemian Rhapsody. 

Lara's p.o.v

We were all hanging out at my house with everyone and things felt normal again. We were in the pool blasting Ariana's new album while Louis and Rose were tanning. I felt the most happy I had since everything had happened. I was about to ask Louis and Rose if they wanted to come swim when I noticed that they were gone.

"hey guys do you know where Louis and Rose went?" I asked them.

"They're probably making out." Avi giggled making the rest of us laugh.

"They probably got bored or something and went inside." Hazel suggested. 

"she's right. I wouldn't worry about it." Dylan said smiling at Hazel with her smiling back.

We swam for about two hours after that before going inside. I walked into the living room and saw Louis and Rose both asleep cuddling with each other. 

"Oh my god!" I whisper yelled. I ran to find everyone else so they could see this. 

"Guys come here you have to see this!" I exclaimed running to the living room with everybody following close behind me. When we got in the living room I heard all of them say.