Chapter Four

I rewrote chapter 3 last night so read that if you haven't read the updated version!

Rose's p.o.v
The "squad" and I decided to have a sleepover at Malina's house tonight. I was struggling with what to pack since Louis was going to be there. After our little incident I expected things to be pretty awkward but things have been pretty decent between us.

I had finally finished packing my bag deciding on high rise maroon bathing suit bottoms, a black bathing suit top, Adidas joggers, a plain white crop top, a cropped white shirt with rainbow stripes and had a yellow care bear on it, black jeans and my Adidas super stars. I was wearing a cropped white sweater with light ripped denim jeans and light pink Nike shoes.

I had just gotten in my car when I got a text from Louis,

Hynes Ketchup

Hey Rose. Can you pick me up on your way to Malina's? I can't get my car to start and Lara left early.

Rosie Posie

Of course! I just left my house so I will be there in 5 minutes!

Hynes Ketchup

Thank you so much! Now stop texting and driving! I don't want you getting hurt!

Louis' p.o.v

Tonight we are all having a sleepover at Malina's. I got dressed in a white sweater, ripped denim jeans and black timberlands. I packed grey Adidas sweatpants, peach colored swim trunks. a plain white t-shirt, a brown bomber jacket and black jeans. I really wanted to spend some alone time with Rose but I would need an excuse. I texted her telling her that I couldn't get my car to start. I felt bad lying to her but I really wanted alone time with her. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone going off.

Rosie Posie

I'm here!

I walked out and saw her sitting on her phone in her Black Jeep Wrangler. She looked beautiful. I opened the car door and noticed that we were matching. I was mentally face palming myself for wearing this shirt.

"haha hey twin!" she said giggling at the fact that we were matching. Her laugh was music to my ears. It was perfect. She was perfect.

"haha hey! Thanks for picking me up! Also your shirt is very cute!" I said blushing.

"Thank you! If you want to play music here's the aux cord." she said smiling politely and handing me the aux cord. I plugged it in and played her favorite song 'Slow Dancing In The Dark" by Joji. She immediately started smiling and singing softly. I felt like I was in heaven. I was with a beautiful girl on a beautiful day. When that song was over I played "Love Of My Life" by Queen. I wasn't purposely playing love songs but I was glad I did because it set the mood for the rest of the day.

We had finally arrived at Malina's and everyone else was here already. We both walked in and the first thing said to us was.

"jesus you guys are late what were you doing? Making out?" Hazel had asked us. We both started blushing a dark shade of red. It was worse because we were both matching.

"No we were not making out! I had to pick Louis up because his car wouldn't start." Rose said calmly. I could tell she was a little mad but she wouldn't let anyone know that.