Chapter Two

Louis p.o.v
Rose looked so pretty today. She looked beautiful in her swim suit and her sweats. She looked beautiful. Oh no. I cannot have a crush on her. Lara would kill me. Rose is one of Lara's best friend and if she knew I liked Rose she would flip. What am I going to d-
" Lou what is going on with you and Ro?" Dylan asked. I was a little shaken up from that question. That means that he noticed I was acting different around her.

"Umm what do you mean?" I tried acting innocent but it didn't work.

"You like her don't you?" My god this boy knows how to get a secret out of someone.

"Maybe." Was all that I could say. I didn't want to admit it to anyone let alone myself.

Once we arrived at my house I got a notification from Instagram.

@roseharp started a live stream. Join before it ends.
I clicked the notification and saw her bubbly face pop up on the screen.

Italics- Rose, Hazel, Mal, Avi and Lara
Bold- Comments

Rose- I'll be right back I'm going to get some snacks
@louis.hynes- eat some sour patch kids for me!
Hazel- don't worry Lou she will
@user1- Rose you should sing!
@louis.hynes- yes you should!
Lara- Rose, your 10 viewers want you to sing!
Rose- well what do y'all want to hear?
@louis.hynes- you should sing Slow Dancing In The Dark by Joji
Malina- wow Lou how did you know her favorite song? *winks
@louis.hynes- she plays it all the time 🤷🏽‍♀️
Rose- here I go! "I don't want a friend. I want my life in two."

I was in a trans. Her voice was angelic. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard. Wow just wow. I really love this girl! As soon as I had that thought I froze. I can't have these types of thoughts. I have always had a little bit of a crush on her but never anything serious.

Rose- that wasn't my greatest performance but it works I guess
@louis.hynes- are you crazy that was amazing!
Rose- thanks Lou *starts blushing
Avi- okay guys we're going to go so we can watch Clueless! Bye guys!

This live stream has ended
Go live?
Yes No
I turned off my phone and laid down. Dylan and I turned on Harry Potter.

Rose's p.o.v
Before we started Clueless I decided to post a picture on Instagram. The caption was directed at Louis but the girls were the only ones who knew. Louis can never know that I like him. He will think I'm an utter lunatic for thinking something could happen between us.
@Roseharp