What is he doing?

~~Virgil's POV~~

I was talking to Remy, I'm not really planning to do anything anytime soon because the shows start at... a...time.

Well not in a while, ok. Then in the middle of a conversation about who's more innocent, Patton or Picani, I looked over and saw two humans staring.

I tapped Remy, and he swam over and did his "Job".

The men started talking, they were saying god knows what when the human wearing red turned towards the tank and said "V-ir-gil"
It was spaced out but he said my name. I was confused but I still swam over a bit.

The human looked surprised, which meant they probably didn't mean to say my name, so I decided to sit there. They were confused and the other human was yelling at the human wearing red.

The human looked at me as I was staring back at him, "Your cute."

As much as I am aware that the human doesn't actually know what he's saying, I couldn't stop my cheeks from heating up.

They seemed to be yelling at each other when I looked at Remy and said "Why is he actually talking, humans who mimic the language usually just say gibberish or say a sentence that doesn't make sense! Why does it work for him? What is he doing?"

Remy shrugged and said "I don't know, maybe he's your soulmate~" he said jokingly.

I sat and thought for a second "I'm gonna go up." I said. Remy's eyes widen.

"Y-Your kidding, right"

I started swimming up when someone quickly tackled me.

That someone was Patton.

"A-Are you crazy!" Patton said in a shaken chirp.

"W-What a-are you-!"

I cut Patton off by saying "I-it's ok I'm fine!
I was just going to see something! This human is unique! They're different..."

Patton stopped his worrying and looked at Roman.

"A human, different then Them...?"

I nodded and Patton smiled a little.

Patton then turned around and swam on the top of the tank, something he's never did before.

The hot air hit Patton's face, and he felt happy. Patton waved at the human wearing red, who wave back confused but excited.

He turned towards the human wearing black & Blue. I wasn't in the right angle to see what Patton did, but the human became flustered.

I swam towards the top of the tank, the human wearing red smiled but after a second of looking, he stopped smiling. Showing a worried and panicked face....

//I know that was a very short chapter but I really wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger, but now I feel bad for leaving it on a cliffhanger, so I'm gonna start making the next chapter... Do I hope you have a wonderful day, bye!!\\

Word Count: 470