28.5 » Passionate Princess Pt. Final

Start from the beginning

"I'm getting c-close." Unable to hold his gaze any longer, you closed your eyes and just gave in to the sensations, but Taehyung had none of that, he pulled your face close to him and demanded, "Look at me, Chan-ri, look at the man treating you so good."

"I w-wanna see your eyes roll back when you cum for me." His voice echoes, it's low and shaky, but powerful enough to send chills through your body.

And just like that, you were done.

Taehyung's dirty talk left your body quivering, pleading for your climax.

"T-Taehyung...Tae...oh god, f-f-fuck you, you gorgeous bastard..." Your movements became irregular, Taehyung gasping with every stroke, every thrust of his cock in you until you were writhing, your nails digging straight into his shoulders, legs attempting to press against one another.

You felt the intensity of your impending orgasm overwhelm you and before you could even announce it, you felt... sharpness, hardness in your shoulder and was sure Taehyung had bitten you. "Mmm... good girl. I want you to cum for me, hard." His hands slapped across your ass as your head rolled back and eyes shot open as the entire world seemed to have rolled off its axis, your screams more of pleasure than pain as you convulsed around him.

Then it was his turn to join the party.

Come on, it'll be fun, hang off the balcony you drunk.

"Baby..." Defeated groans and gasps arose from Taehyung's lips as you felt him pulse inside you, nearing his orgasm. "Yes, fuck yes baby..." Taehyung's nails seemed to dig into your ass cheeks. He grabbed your hips hard and pulled you to him as his penis convulsed, a moaning mess.

You watched as his eyes barely stayed open, cowering.

He collapsed against the back of the tub, pulling you and hugging you close to his chest. His fingers fiddled with your hair, drawing imagery circles around your back. You stayed in that position, trying to catch your breath, mixing together with his. Slowly, Taehyung looked around and realized that what little of the water had been left in the tub, a smirk lingering on his face.

"Wow, we made quite the mess.."

"When do we ever not?" You mumble, circling your index around his chest, giving him soft kisses against his jaw.

He smiles and nods his head, tightening his hold on you. "You're right about that, I do go a little overboard." Taehyung cheesed, the giggles rolled out of him like the waves on a long shallow beach. They seemed to disappear for a while only to build up and break to the surface once more.

"Overboard, you mean lunatic, you are a whole workout, if not a great one that makes me all sore." A titter rippled across the bathroom from your lips.

Taehyung started to pout, his eyes a little sour. "To be honest, I was NOT planning to give out so early, but I guess last night was a bit too much on junior Tae here."

"It's okay baby, I'm more than enough satisfied. I don't need you to break your dick for me."

"You didn't have to say it like that, but thank you for...ya know, understanding.." His lips quirked upwards in a joyous smile.

"Now since junior Tae is on a little break, you're going to go focus and go to work tomorrow right?"

"Ugh, I suppose, I rather cuddle with you again or TRY another round and finally use 'And boom goes the dynamite'."

"What?" You wore a puzzled expression, staring at Taehyung with confused eyes.

"And boom goes the dynamite." He repeated.

Your mind was still a surging perplexity as you quoted after him. "Boom...goes the dynamite?"

He nodded his head, "Yes, when I was going to-"

Quickly you retorted, "No, no, no, Tae, if you did that during sex I would've kneed you right in the groin."

"Boom...goes the dynamite?" What burst from his lips was a chortle, he clearly thought his joke was amusing.

You flicked his nose, snickering under your breath. "I swear you're such a dork, a gigantic teddy bear under those sexy eyebrows." You stood up from Taehyung's clasp and stepped out the tub, reaching for a white, stainless towel, wrapping it around your body. "Where's my phone, I need to call my boss, tell him I'm not dead?"

Then Taehyung starts acting all weird.

"Oh uh...I put it inside my end table drawer, I-I'll get it for you later, just worry about getting dress." Taehyung practically JUMPED or more like FLEW out the tub, grabbing a towel and quickly wrapping it around his waist.

"Tae, I don't have clothes..." You stared at him, blank-faced.

Why so jumpy?

"Uh, go look in my dresser, I have spare shirts you can use until I wash your clothes, just uh, go get dress and go in the kitchen, I'm making us dinner, Japchae sounds good, alrighty get a move on!" Taehyung claps his hands and runs up to you, politely shifting you out of the bathroom.

"I love you, get dress." He kisses you gently before slamming the door closed.

Okay...very strange.

But, let's not open those cans of worms right now.

So you shrug.

Japchae is nice.

-Sex should always be an act between two souls who love one another deeply, who are committed to one another, for it is a deeply spiritual act that bonds. -

-However, spiritually connected bonds always have something to hide.-

Author Notes: Okay you guys this is going to be long notes

Author Notes: Okay you guys this is going to be long notes. First, THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 280K READS, I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING THIS TERRIBLE BOOK! I SWEAR, THANK YOU! ALSO 729 FOLLOWERS???? WHAT THE HECK...okay no more caps. But seriously thank you, thank you. 😚👍👏

Now you guys, I kid you not I have the WEIRDEST luck. Around this time last year my computer started to get black pixel spots and I could barely see the screen and then my phone cracked into pieces when my little cousin had it, but days later I won a computer from my school, I won 150 dollars also from my school for winning a transportation essay AND won a 2,000 dollar scholarship towards University.

Now this year my bank account was messed up because Spotify charged me when they weren't supposed to and that meant another subscription I had couldn't get their money so my account balance just went all over the place. (I fixed it, don't worry) and then of course recently I got robbed by a dummy so I had to buy a new phone which that money was going towards a BTS ticket, however, that stupid dude ruined those plans.

And now I don't got to worry about that because my friend just won a giveaway for two New Jersey BTS tickets sooooOooooOoooo I'm about to see BTS again and she about to see BTS for the first time. Her first concert, cherry pop. I'm so happy right now, like just last week I was stressing and crying over a stupid burglar and now I'm gonna see BTS again the day right after my birthday.

Wow, luck is Russian roulette.

Anyway bye! ❤❤❤

BTW, YES I did use the Taehyung twitter post picture of his chest out, sue me!