13 » Silent Treatment

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"The thing is you do not control who you talk to, who you fall for, and that gets confusing."

"Excuse me, who is this?" You clear your throat, gripping onto the phone. You hear a burst of laughter before a response.

"Remember the girl you met yesterday, oh yeah whore number one?"

Your mind is quick to recognize the brassy voice through the phone. You remember the women from the other day, the one with the define hips in that tailored blue dress.

You start to question, why does she have your number?

Your brows furrow inward as you stand up from the couch. "Excuse me, how did you get my number?"

"Well, where else do you think I got it from?" She chuckled.

Your eyes twitched, irritation hitting its course. "I'm going to ask you again, where the hell did you get my number from?"

"I got it from your therapist drawer inside his files. It's also along your address, your husband's phone number, your job's phone number, and his job's phone number. Any more questions?"

"Are you fucking serious?" You mumble under your breath. She continued to laugh, ending it with a purr. "I know what you do with Dr. Kim...he's such a hulk of a man right? He treats you more special than your husband huh?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"Don't play dumb with me Mrs. Park Chan-ri. I know your sleeping with him, you're really funny considering I have your husbands phone number right in front of my eyes."

"Like he would believe a random girl like you?" You scoffed, rolling your eyes. "What do you want?"

"Oh what I want, I just wanna tell you that Dr. Kim is using you, you do know that right?"

"No, he's not." You bash your eyes. "He's helping me."

"Honey he's saying the 'helping you' phrase, he is definitely using you. He does this with his other female clients. He uses them for sex until he gets bored and moves on to the next. Don't feel special, it's just that he preys on the weak. You like the attention he gives you and he knows that."

"He told me he doesn't." You place your hand on your hip, walking into the kitchen.

"He can tell you a lot, but whatever honey doll, believe what you wanna believe. I just know this fact since I did date him, but whatever you say must be true, after all, you do know his personal life right?" She snickered. You take a moment to pause, reading into her words. You do know his personal life right? No, no I don't. Your eyes linger down at the counter, looking at the basket filled with the condoms.

You wanted this, right?

You initiated it.

It wasn't him, you think?

-Knock, Knock-

The knock came quietly first and then there was silence.

You turn to face the door, leaving the girl in stillness. "I-I'll..."

"I'll call you later, seems like you have a visitor. Listen to what I said or you might want to be careful of that husband of yours." The women hung up the phone and you stood there in thought.

What have you gotten yourself into?

Wait rephrase that question, who have you gotten yourself into?