Sweater Weather • |RichJake|

More Richjake because there needs to be more- it completes me-

Also, uh- this is based off of a song- so yeah idk lol

Song: Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood

《♡》

Jake sits up and slips on his jacket, getting ready for the day. Checking his phone, he sees a text from Rich.

Smol♡: heyyyyy are we still on for the date today

Tol♡: of course! See u in 5

All I am is a man
I want the world in my hands

Jake grabs his keys and wallet before stepping outside. Driving to Rich's house only took a minute, since Jake's apartment was very close... just in case Rich's dad decided to do anything. Rich runs out to the car, hopping in. Jake takes off down towards there designated spot.

I hate the beach

Jake parks the car near the boardwalk, and the two hop out of the car. Hand in hand, they run down the boardwalk down towards the beach.

But I stand in California with my toes in the sand

Getting to the cool sand, they stop and feel the wind in their hair. Rich looks up at Jake and smiles. "Let'th find a plathe to thit-"

Use the sleeves of my sweater
Let's have an adventure

Rich grabs Jake's hand and starts to run along the beach, dragging Jake behind him. Laughing, Jake says, "Hold on, babe- it's not like anyone is here to steal a spot from us."

Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered

Clouds cover the sky, and the air is cool. Rich settles by the light green abandoned umbrella, their favorite spot. They lie down next to each other, pointing at the clouds and talking and giggling.

Touch my neck and I'll touch yours

Rich leans over and lightly pecks Jake's exposed neck, giggling and blushing. Jake smiles and kisses Rich on the neck as well. They laugh and smile at each other.

You in those little high waisted shorts, oh

Staring at the small boy next to him, Jake smiles at the shorts the boy was wearing. He was borrowing them from Brooke, seeing as his father wasn't going to buy him new pants any time soon... and Brooke's pants were the only ones that fit him properly. Besides, he looked great in them.

He knows what I think about

Rich looks over at Jake, who was still eyeing him in the shorts. He blushes and says, "Geez, can you be any more thirthty?"

Jake blushes and looks back up at the sky, still thinking about Rich.

And what I think about
One love, two mouths

Ya.... Jake was thirsty....

One love, one house

Rich rolls over to point at a small house near the beach. "We thtill on to get that houthe?"

"Ya... if no one else snatches it up first-"

No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that wouldn't wanna tell you about no

They casually talk, chatting about their plans for as soon as school finishes, such as buying a house and settling down.

'Cause it's too cold whoa
For you here and now