•{Boyf Riends}•

Not requested, but I'm in the mood to write :p

·★°★·

Warnings: self-harm, depression, blood, suicidal themes, and angst
·★°★·

Michael's POV:

I glance into the corner of my room to see my light blue backpack, still with "RIENDS" scrawled on it with black permanent marker.

My mouth curves up into a pitifully weak smile. That was my favorite one of Rich's terrible attempts at bullying me and Jeremy.

It had been months since the SQUIPs had finally been gotten rid of. Rich offered to get me a new backpack on several occasions, but each time, I politely refused. I liked the graffiti now, especially since it spelled something true now.

Last month, I asked Jeremy to prom. It went a little something like this:

One night, I made a sign. I finally had the courage to ask my best friend of 12 years (yeats lol) to prom. On the sign, I had written: "Will you Mountain Dew me the honor of being my date Heere at prom?"

That Friday, I suprised him in front of school with a whole case of Mountain Dew Red, the only kind we drank since the SQUIPcident.

Jeremy's eyes lit up like someone had just set off a hundred fireworks behind them.

He jumped into my arms, crying. "I thought you'd never ask!" He cried.

My eyes had tears breaking loose and running down my face. Finally, I had my BOYF.

I smile fondly, remembering back to that day... I love him so much. I remember the burning jealousy I used to have whenever he talked about Christine before he took that wretched SQUIP.

"Christiiiiiiiinnnnnneee~~" Jeremy sang. I felt a stabbing pain through my heart. There was no way in hell I'd ever get a chance with him...

Or just after he had gotten out of the hospital and started dating Christine, for the week that lasted.

"Michael, she said yes! Christine is my girlfriend!"
He exclaimed, his voice filled with pure joy.

I felt tears burning in the sides of my eyes. I ran off I into the boy's bathroom to splash water onto my face.

No matter what, I was always going to be coming back to the bathroom to cry.

In that moment, I would once again be "Michael In The Bathroom."

Tears now roll down my cheeks as my mind floods with all of the terrible memories of that horrendous Halloween party.

"Get out of my way, LOSER," he said to me harshly, before promptly leaving the bathroom, slamming the door behind himself.

"Loser". That word cut deep into my heart. I sang to calm myself out of a panic attack, before leaving that party.

When I got into my PT Cruiser, I found the razor blade I had carefully stowed in the glove box for "emergencies."

Placing the blade against my skin, which I hadn't done in a while, I had been crying, my brain full of memories of Jeremy and reminders that he hated me now.

I began cutting again, that night being the first of many caused by that SQUIP and what it did to Jeremy.

That cutting... The SQUIP had caused me to start again... I had been clean for two years. Two years, I held back from trailing that blade down my arms and watching the blood slowly rise like lava from the cracks of a volcano.

Nowadays, Jeremy keeps me clean, stopping me from restarting the dangerous habit. He comforted me at any hour I needed, which was truly a blessing. What did I do to deserve a boy like him?

·★°★·

Hey, y'all! I swear I'm okay!! I know that these two have been angsty and had trigger warnings, but seriously, please don't worry about me. Anways, I am so happy to write right now. My inspiration/writing song was My R, the English cover by Rachie! Blame that song for the angst.

I have a Pinkberry one shot already written, but I forgot to bring my notebook home with my chapters written in them... Whoops. I mean, I had a club afterschool!

Oh, and special announcement! I'm going to be adding a new author to this account. I'm still gonna be the main admin, but there is gonna be another BMC fan who may be posting soon. BTW, they haven't chosen a name on heere yet, so I'll release it as soon as they have! ❤❤

~BiCeratops