|Cinnabun| A Letter To You

Jenna pulls out a piece of paper and slips it into Christine's locker then rushes into the girl's bathroom, not wanting to be there when she opened it.

Christine walks into the building, talking with Michael. He nudges her towards her locker as he heads towards the boy's locker area, waving goodbye.

She opens her locker, and a pink paper flutters out onto the floor. Looking confused, she leans down and picks it up. Immediately she recognizes Jenna's handwriting packed tightly onto the small paper. She furrows her brows and begins to read the note.

Dear Christine,

I guess I should start off by saying I am so grateful that you are my friend. You are one of the best people I know.

After the SQUIP incident, you came to me so that way I could be in the SQUIP SQUAD and have some real friends. You made me feel special and loved. I finally felt like I had  a purpose.

Slowly, our friends began to fall in love and started dating. Then they started to be cute in front of us two, who aren't dating anyone.

Rich and Jake would jump into each others arms and kiss each other softly. Chloe and Brooke would just stare into each other's eyes silently and lovingly. And Michael and Jeremy would snuggle and whisper to each other.

Then I realized I was jealous. I thought I was just jealous that they had dates. Slowly, I realized that I was jealous that I couldn't do any of that with you.

That's when I realized that I had  a crush on you. You always made me feel loved and special. Maybe it's because you pity me, which is highly probable.

So, it was just nagging in the back of my head, but at this point, I don't care anymore. You will probably hate me, which will sting, but it's not like I used to have friends. Anyways, I hope you know that I love you, and I'm sorry that I am such a burden. See you around some day....

Love, Jenna <3

Christine finishes the note, left speechless. She never thought that Jenna liked her back, and she felt awful that Jenna thought she was a burden.

Shoving her backpack into her locker, she runs to Chloe's locker.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE JENNA IS?!?" she asks loudly.

Chloe looks confused for a moment, but then says, "You should check the bathroom. Why...?

Before answering Chloe's question, Christine runs towards the girl's bathroom, wanting to find Jenna.

Bursting into the bathroom, Christine calls, "Jenna??"

No answer....

Suddenly a lock clicks and a door slightly opens. Jenna, with a puffy, red, tear-stained face, peeks out of the stall.

Christine runs up to her and gives her a warm embrace. Jenna puts her face into Christine's shoulder and begins to omit muffled sobs.

Christine whispers, "I thought I'd never have a chance with you..."

Suddenly Jenna pulls away, looking surprised. "What...?" she questions, not sure if Christine was sure.

They lean towards each other and share a tender kiss. Let's just say both of them left that bathroom no longer single.

-=^=-

That was shit, but I need to post... Anyways, for all those who celebrate, I want to wish you all a merry Christmas! Have a safe holiday season! <3

~BiCeratops