{[Request]Jared x Christine- Part One}

Requested by: @TheInsanelyAce 

I honestly have no clue if this ship has a name. I never even thought about it before, but I'm gonna give it a shot because I think it might be cute and I also need practice writing, so heere it goes.

*~*

Jared runs into his room, slamming the door quickly behind him before his mom could enter and start to nag him about another thing he didn't even have any control over. He just got home from school, and he had a full day of finals, seeing as winter break just started. This was the break he had been waiting for. It was gonna be when he met his girlfriend in person for the first time.

Exactly eight months ago, Jared met a girl named Christine online, through a meme chat on Twitter. What a weird place to meet the girl of your dreams... That's what he thought at first, until he finally began messaging her outside of the group. That all started when she started sharing all of her theater memes. He messaged her outside of the chat to ask her more personal questions.

Christine: Christiiiiiiiiiiiine, Jared: TheInsanelyCoolMe

TheInsanelyCoolMe: hey

TheInsanelyCoolMe: are you into theater or something?

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: what, was my drama nerd showing -////-

TheInsanelyCoolMe: is that a yes then

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: well yeah

TheInsanelyCoolMe: same tho

TheInsanelyCoolMe: whats ur fav musical

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: can i really pick a fav?

TheInsanelyCoolMe: literally same lol

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: wait, i have to go... sorry :P

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: can we talk more later???

TheInsanelyCoolMe: of course, see u later

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: cya -3-

That was the beginning of a cute and kinda dumb relationship. Jared and Christine, since that night, talked to each other for almost every moment they could. They each anxiously went through their school day, waiting for the moment they could go home and talk again. On Valentine's day this year, Jared finally asked Christine to be his girlfriend.

TheInsanelyCoolMe: so... Chrissy, seeing as it is valentines day, imma be cliche

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: uuuhhh what do you mean

TheInsanelyCoolMe: erm do you wanna be my girlfriend

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: of course <3 ive waited for u to finally ask me for like a month now

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: wait dang it

TheInsanelyCoolMe: what? do u not like me??

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: no i just realized that i lost my bet with Brooke

TheInsanelyCoolMe: what bet????

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: she bet that you would ask me today

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: now i owe her like 10 bucks :P

TheInsanelyCoolMe: wait u bet on this???

Christiiiiiiiiiiiine: ;3

Since that day, they started video calling each other every night, each of them waiting for the day where they could finally meet each other in person. Every day, they grew closer and closer to this moment when they could finally hold each other.

This winter break, Jared had a plane ticket to New Jersey, where Christine lived. He was going to spend every day of break with her. His flight was tonight, and his mom wanted him to pack as soon as he got home.

Jared rushes to his computer and turns it on. He immediately calls Christine. The call pends as he begins packing, waiting anxiously for Christine to answer.

"Hey, Jared!!" she squeals as she answers. Jared pokes his head up into the frame as he hears her voice. He replies, "Hey, Chrissy!~"

"OMG, are you packing right now? I'm sooo excited for when you get here! My mom made me clean the guest bedroom last night to prepare for you. I still can't believe that you convinced your mom let you spend the entire break here!" she says, beaming at him. She truly couldn't wait to meet Jared in person. She cared so deeply about him, and she just wanted to finally hug him and give him the kiss he really deserved.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to be at the airport at 5 pm, and I still have to pack..." he scoffs, sticking his tongue out at her. "If only you could've come to me!"

She giggles, knowing that packing last minute sucks. "You should've packed sooner instead of procrastinating!" He rolls his eyes. "I mean, you aren't wrong..."

||Time Skip brought to you by the emotion in "Requiem"||

Jared hops out of his mom's car, grabbing his bags. "Bye, mom!" he says, ready to see his girlfriend. His mom smiles at him, something she didn't do really anymore. She was surprised to see Jared so excited about something, and that was one of the reasons she even let him go. "Bye, honey. Have fun, and don't forget to call me!" she cries out to him as he walked up to the entrance of the air port. She drives off, happy to know that her son had finally found something that made him happy.

||Time Skip brought to you by the fact that I've never been on a plane ever... 0-0||

Christine sat in the airport, waiting for Jared to arrive. Even if it was 2 am, she was still determined to meet him there and take him to her house. She wouldn't let him take an Uber, especially after her bad experience with a creepy Uber guy.

She hears an announcement over the airport's intercom: "Flight 57B has just arrived. Passengers should be arriving in a moment."

She perks up, seeing as that was Jared's flight. He must be tired; his flight was about five hours, and there was a time zone difference, so he probably had some pretty bad jet lag right about now. She hears a familiar voice shout her name from the other side of the terminal. She looks up to see Jared running towards him.

She springs up and runs through the terminal to him, her arms outstretched, waiting to embrace him. When the two get close enough, Christine springs into his arms, hugging the boy tighter than she had ever hugged anyone in her life. They both are crying, holding each other with no intention to let the other go.

Jared closes his eyes and thinks with Christine in his arms. Do something! She's your girlfriend, he thought to himself. He finally dips her into a passionate kiss. At first, her eyes widened, surprised, but soon melts into the kiss.

When they finally pull away, Jared says, "You're even more beautiful in person... I didn't think that was even possible~" 

Christine blushes and whispers, "I love you so much... I can't even believe that we just touched each other. You're just so... perfect." Her face was coated with tears, just like Jared's. They walked out of airport, holding hands. They meet with Christine's parents to go back to her home, with Jared's bags trailing behind them.

To be continued...

*~*

Okay, so I am officially in love with this, so I'm gonna make another part to it soon. I was listening to Dear Evan Hansen again for the first time in a while, and I almost forgot how much I loved it. There is just so much emotion in the show... Anyways, I'm feeling really creative, so send requests and stuff!! <3

~BiCeratops