•{Pinkberry}•

Hey y'all! I already wrote this a few days ago... so , yeah... Anyways, enjoy! :3

*~*

Brooke's POV:

"Pinkberry~~~" I finish singing to the tall boy in front of me. "I, um... N-next time, I-I promise...?" he stutters back, cheeks reddened. I hear Chloe behind me say, "Whatever." She turns and goes to leave the store. I, on the other hand, hang back to get in one last word to the boy.

"Just so you know, my boyfriend cheated on me, too. Well- ex-boyfriend," I say to him. He replies with a sympathetic look. Chloe calls to me from the exit. "Brooke!"

I turn to Jeremy, saying one last thing to him before I go. "Au revoir," I hum as wave goodbye to him. I meet Chloe at the exit.

"So...? Is Pinkberry still an option?" she asks me. I reply with a snarky attitude, "Depends. Who's paying?"

After thinking for a moment, she replies, "I'll pay, you drive." I respond, "Deal."

\\Time Skip brought to you by (BI) my sheer laziness :P\\

I pull my hot pink Chevy into one of the Pinkberry parking spaces. "Out!"

I order Chloe to leave the car, soon joining her in the walk up to the doors. When we reach them, she hurries to open one of the doors.

"After you, ma'am," she purrs. I smile at her. "Why, thank you!"

\\Time skip number two brought to you by the fact that my sub in class kept staring at me while I wrote in my notebook\\

I pull out a chair at the table, sitting down with my frozen yogurt. I dig into my strawberry froyo with sprinkles and gummy bear. Did I mention that Pinkberry's gummy bears are the BEST. Chloe soon plops down into the seat directly across from me. She starts to eat her chocolate yogurt with chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles.

I start telling her about the events of the classes we do not share, only to notice that she was spacing out. Her eyes pierced into my own, and a sharp expression coated her face. Was she... examining my eyes...?

"Hello? Earth to Chloe?" I say to the brunette who was still staring holes into my eyes. She suddenly snaps back to reality, a light pink blush dancing across her cheeks.

"S-sorry!" she starts to say before I cut her off with another question.

"Why were you staring at me?" I ask her. Chloe's cheeks tint with blush once again, this time, it was a darker, more noticeable shade of pink.

"Uuummmmm..." she stars, soon trailing off as she looks more and more uncomfortable. I cut her off once again, this time with something other than a question.

"I know I'm pretty, but you don't have to stare," I say, semi-confidently, flipping my hair in an effort to emphasize the "joke."

This time, her cheeks were now bright red as she struggled to find a way to reply to me.

Chloe's POV:

"I know I'm pretty, but you don't have to stare," the blonde in front of me purrs. She caught me red-handed. My cheeks burn red, and I can tell I must be blushing madly, most likely visibly flustered.

"I- um.... BROOKE?!" I stutter out, blushing even more madly. Her cheeks start to dance with color. At least I'm not the only one blushing anymore.

"Yes?" she asks, her voice seeming calm and cool, but her face spoke a whole new story. Her cheeks darkened as the blush on her face became more and more prominent.

"I-I really like you!" I half-scream, blushing profusely. Brooke joins me on my level of blushing. She stammers, "I-I'm glad you told me... I feel the same way, too!"

We close our eyes and lean in for a tender kiss. Her lips were soft and sweet, tasting of strawberry froyo. As we pull away from our kiss, we hear someone familiar scream from the corner of the Pinkberry.

"GAAAAAYYYYY!!!" Rich screams at us.

"Oh, but you and Jake--" I shoot back. He ducks down, trying to hide the fact that he started blushing at the mention of Jake's name. I shake my head and turn back to focus on Brooke.

We lean back in and continue what we started.

*~*

Okay, so that was my first girl x girl one-shot ever!! I mean, I've never done a book like this ever before, but that's irrelevant... I'm always taking requests!! BTW, check out some of my other books!! Love y'all :3

~BiCeratops