[2] My new best friend

As my mind recurs that day and what happened on it, I began shifting away from her ..which she noticed and tried pulling me back but I slapped her hands off without any regret thereafter.

"What did I do this time?" She asked while still looking at me but no longer trying to bring me near her.

"Just because they suggested it for you doesn't mean you can't turn them down ..which you can but instead you chose to have them and then rob it on my face by asking them to come and ask for my permission like it matters."  I said while trying so hard not to cry and I would have succeeded if she hadn't touched my face just because she wants to be looking me in the eyes as I speak.

"Leave me alone!." I said as I pulled my face from her touch .."I hate you!" I wanted to scream it at her face but I couldn't ..I just couldn't.

"With the way you've been crying since you came to this palace, I fear you'll fall sick Nana.

Little things upsets you, meaningless things do too. I did send them to you but not for that purpose, I sent them to you for you to dismiss them.

Mother was the one who brought them to me for me to make my choice so I told mother to bring them to you and that whatever response you give is the final decision and I did this because I know you'd send them packing which is what your personal guard ..Yonghwan told me you did, but what I don't understand now is why this beautiful face is covered with tears ..why is my Nana crying over this matter?"

"Because I thought you were going to choose them." I said as I scout closer to her, then wrap my hands around her waist and place my head on her chest as I say in a low tone; "I'm really happy that you didn't."

"Why will I choose anyone else when I have you." She said making it sound like a question but I know it's not a question but a statement which makes me happy as it means that I'm enough for her and she still loves me.

"I do have you ..right Nana?" She asked as she hugged me then kissed me on the lips after I nodded my head yes.