My new best friend

After Jandi left the palace it felt like something in me left with her. I became so depressed and she just left yesterday.

I miss her.

I miss talking to her. I feel so sad ..my wife doesn't even care if I'm alive or dead. It has been five days since I last spoke with hee and other times that I see her ..she just replies to my greetings and walks past me without even a second glare backwards.

"Why is she so angry at me?"

..Could it be because I refused to speak with those women or listen to what they had to say, well if it's because of that, then she can go ahead and be angry because I won't apologize for that.

I sit up on my bed and begin wiping the tears on my eyes when Yabo calls to know if she can come in.

"Come in." I said to her, wondering what she could possibly want to say to me because the last time I spoke with her was the day my brother was set free.

"Her Highness, this is Ji-Ae and Ae-Cha. They're your new personal maids.

The Empress ordered them to get some of your things and bring them to her chambers, she wants you to be staying in her chambers and also she told me to tell you to come when you're ready to retire for the night."

----------+

As I entered the Empress chambers I thought she isn't going to be in but she is and I don't know how I feel about that ..we haven't talked for a long time  and the last time we talked, it didn't end well. 

I was hoping she won't be in so that I will have some time alone to think things through ..like how I'm going to face her but here she is sitting on her bed, her eyes focused on a paper that's on her hand.

Immediately I entered her chambers fully, she lifted her head up to look at me as she keep the paper she was reading on a couch nearby then she patted her bed and direct me to come sit near her ..which I did and Immediately I sit down beside her, she turned me to her so that I will be facing her and begin looking at me as if gauging my mood.

"Yabo told me you sent your maid home?" She asked and I nodded my head yes.

"You know I can have her punished if she did anything to offend you." She said while looking me in the eyes and I know she will do that if I ask her to but ..of course no, I won't tell her to do that, besides she doesn't know the real reason why Jandi left ..they just think she did something offensive to me and because of that I had her leave the palace.

I watch my wife watch me ..probably trying to figure out what has me so low spirited and I really want to tell her ..In fact, I could have If I hadn't remembered that she sent two women to me, for them to come and ask for my permission in order to be her whore.