I hate you Kim Nana!

I find myself smiling immediately when I step out of Sangyun's chamber which makes me wonder, when was the last time I've smiled a real smile? And the answer I got made me more furious and determined to get this over with.

I can still remember that day that mother told the Empress she's going to bring Kim Nana into the palace for her to do whatever she wants with her, I can remember it very clearly as if it happened just yesterday because that day killed the joy in me. That day stole my woman. That day I became a sadist and it's all because of that outcast. An outcast!

"Kim Nana, you're going to regret the day you set foot in this palace!." I mutter to myself as I walk to my mother's chamber to inform her of our success.

"Did she buy it?" Mother asked when she found out that it's me who entered her chambers without knocking.

"Yes." I replied smiling and she too began rejoicing because that's the response she wants to hear. After a while she pushed me out of her chamber and whispered to my ear slowly..

"Go alert the Empress of her missing wife."

"And that's what I intend on doing." I whispered back before walking towards the Empress chamber in a hurried step.

When I come close to the Empress's chambers, I frown when my eyes meet Min Yonghwan ..Instantly i know he won't let me in unless the Empress tells him to, but I know the Empress won't because she's now bewitched by her witch wife ..Kim Nana.

I can't stand here all day and just hope that the Empress will come out ..no, that will scatter our whole plan. I plug my stubborn nerve and start entering the Empress chambers with my head held high but like I expected, this fool ..Min Yonghwan won't let me in. 

He blocked my way and still has the audacity to act like he did not know that he's provoking me by blocking my way.

"I need to see the Empress." I said angrily

"The Empress didn't tell me that you're coming and neither did she say to let you in."  Min Yonghwan said, still acting as if he's oblivious to my annoyance ..an annoyance that he's the reason for. Why is he such a fool? ..just because I was desperate that night when the Empress turned me down and I had came to him for release ..I mean people do it these days when they're no longer a virgin and they know that all they will end up becoming in the future is being someone's mistress or concubine and either still be a courtesan. He's such a child and a damned one for that matter.

So annoying!

I look up at Min Yonghwan and it suddenly dwells on me that he isn't going to let me in which makes me start yelling for the Empress.

"She can punish me herself when she comes out." I said to my mind when it warned me of a possible punishment that's sure to come.

I yelled and yelled for the Empress but she did not come out and neither did she order her guards to drag me out of her passage and lock me up in my chamber for a whole week. 

This is strange. Wait, why isn't Min Yonghwan even angry and why isn't he even trying to shut me up and besides isn't Yabo the one who always stands guard for the Empress whenever she is in…

"Oh my dull brain! The Empress is not in." I mused then started smiling which I'm sure is confusing Min Yonghwan and his follow guards as they look at me as if I've grown two horns but I just smirk at them and walk out. 

I walked straight to my Empress training yard and there she is with her kaftan top off, her back towards me ..making my body fight in anger and hunger. I have missed that body and also the owner of it. I walk up to her and hug her from behind.