[2] Close enough

"Well, we talked today." Jandi defended then said in a very annoyed voice. "Stop laughing at me!"

"Alright, alright.. What did you two talk about?" I asked as I held myself from busting out of laughter but Jandi's face was kind of making it hard for me but I still tried though. I concealed my laughter and turned it into smirking.

"Well, she saw me and Yong-hwan hugging and she asked "What's going on here?." Jandi says in a deep voice trying to imitate Yabo's voice but failing horribly but at least she's trying though.

"I was so dumbfounded that I knew I stared at her with my mouth opened not knowing what to say and the worst part is Yong-hwan was still hugging me and he refused to stop the embrace when I tried to break it.

Suddenly Yong-hwan began to hug me more tightly and then he turned me to where she was facing so that his face will be where Yabo was standing and while still hugging me for that matter!

Immediately I started praying in my mind that he shouldn't do or say anything that will embarrass me or jeopardize my future relationship with Yabo which I guess he did or didn't when he replied to her earlier question by saying..

"We are hugging Yabo, even a kid would know that." Yong-hwan had said and although I was not seeing his face right then ..I knew he was smirking at Yabo and Yabo will probably be.. I don't know _I guess she would be feeling awkward."

"Ok.. Ok, what did Yabo later say?" I asked cutting her short, which got me one eye rolled up, indicating that she did not like how I interrupted her ..that which I know of course but If I had let her finish her demonstration, I know she will never finish it as she always stops in every mid sentence just to remember each person feelings which is so weird and funny to watch.

"Well, she just told me that the Empress wants me to keep you company. "

"Uh huh, what else did she say?

"Nothing.."

"Nothing..? Ok..What did she do?

"After she said that she left." Jandi mumbled then said in a very annoyed voice. "Stop laughing at me.!"

"I'm so sorry. It's just that I was picturing the two of you having a conversation. Also the two of you together and I just couldn't help it but laugh and you two didn't even talk but you said you did ..ha!." I said then bust out laughing as I couldn't keep it in any longer.

"You're mocking my taste of love.. well yours is as bad as mine." Jandi said as she shifted from me with a screwed up expression on her face.

"Actually my woman hand is quite surprisingly soft, her eyes are beautifully deep grey and her stature, her very defined pear shaped body ..hmmm, I can't talk about that with words and then her killer look plus she happens to be quite romantic." I said purposely making Jandi more annoyed.

"Uh huh.?" Jandi asked with a daring tone.

"Yes.." I replied equally sounding daring.

"Well mine hand is strong, rough due to her hard work but quite sensible to the touch, her body which I haven't gotten to feel yet but I know is lovely and her eyes ..so beautifully dark like my morning drink and then her face _perfection and before you say anything, I'm not a fan of fine face or white skinned woman. I like my woman dark brown just like my Mi-Cha." Jandi finished.

"Your Mi-Cha?"

"Yes, my Mi-Cha."

"You're going to call her that?" I asked her daringly.

"Well, no. She prefers the hmm.. nickname." She replied and after a while she began clapping and I joined her then we both began clapping for one another as we laughed at our silliness.

"We should tell them this, when they do something that makes our heart melt in happiness." I said to a still clapping and laughing Jandi.

"You, right.?" Jandi asked which made us begin laughing again. I fall on the bed as we continue to laugh at ourselves.