"What's that supposed to mean? How could she be able to resist hurting people more than you can?" Jack asked.

"Since Alice spent a lot of time hurting people, and giving into her demon, it doesn't ask much of her. So she can ignore it. Because I spend most of my time resisting it's erges, I have a harder time shutting it up, even with Zoe. Since I'm just starting to let go a bit more, I still need time before I can. Plus, she didn't have an arena that instantly healed wounds, so she had to make sure she wasn't killing the people she was training with, otherwise she wouldn't have teachers or students."

"That last part makes more sense." Veronica laughed. "Why didn't you start with that?"

Drake gave up waiting for Alice to strike, and stepped forward and swung his claws over her head as she easily ducked under the blow before standing up and watching him curiously. "I feel bad." She admitted, not taking her eyes off him.

"Why would you say that?" Drake questioned, stepping back nervously even though he flexed his claws, ready for an attack.

"They train wolves differently in this world. You value strength above everything, and our whole lives we've been trained to use our strength, but to also use our enemy's strength against them. So I can easily win this fight." Alice explained.

"That's yet to be proven."

"You can heal him if I break his arm?" Alice asked, tilting her head towards Sarah so she knew she was being spoken to.

"It shouldn't be too hard." The mage shrugged.

"Please don't kill anyone sis." Nodens sighed.

Alice smirked, her eyes spiraling with her wild nature. When Drake swung his claws again, she grabbed the back of his wrist with one hand, and planted her foot in his ribcage, ripping his arm from the socket before throwing him over her shoulder. Even in her human form she was easily able to lift the wolf and throw him like a sack of potatoes.

"Alice!" Sapphire whined.

"If it was a real fight she would have put her foot into his elbow." Kira noted.

"That would have broken the bone." Jack scoffed.

"That's the point." Alison laughed.

"She said she could hold back!" Jack added.

Alice moved over to Drake who was clutching his shoulder, now on one knee still in his wolf form. She took his hand and raised it so his arm was straight. "Ready?" She questioned, getting him to nod. She quickly popped his shoulder back into the socket with a loud cracking/popping sound where he fell onto his back with a wolfish whine.

"Alice is no longer allowed to participate." Jack noted, getting the vampire to shrug.

"You invited me."

"Technically he invited me." Sapphire laughed.

Alice turned and looked to Kira who was watching curiously. "Would you like to have a go?" She asked the Nightshade. "You could fight me as normal, since neither of us ever actually tried killing each other."

"I guess there's no harm." Kira shrugged, moving towards the center of the clearing so she was facing Alice as Drake dragged himself out of the way and into the brush so he could change back into his human form without anyone seeing his junk.

"Rules?" Kira asked.

"No weapons or magic." Alice answered. "I promise not to use my knife."

"I promise not to use my daggers." Kira grinned, gently touching her fist to Alice's as a sign of respect before they both took two steps back and readied their stances.