20

With a deep sigh, Broga ascended the Watch room staircase. His muscles were tough and torn for he had sprinted from Bruma to the nearest Oblivion gate where he could make his way back to Dagon's plane. He pushed back his sweat drenched locks from his face. He quickly pushed his hand against the sliding door of the second level door and pushed it open. "It seems that I have good news from..." he stopped and became motionless. His eyes widened and his pupils disappeared among the pools of blood.

... It's you...

Before Broga stood a nude beautiful female Altmer. Her head twirled around as she heard a voice from the door. Her silver locks twisting and glittering in the firelight. Her pale skin shined like crystal. Her eyes widened and she pulled a heavy black blanket, which Xilivicus had fetched for her before he left for Elder-Xarovica's tower, over herself soon hiding her slender physique. She spun around in embarrassment and closed her eyes tightly soon hissing, "... I... I didn't know you returned, Commander." Her voice was faltering and her cheeks began to inflame.

"... Earlier than expected," he purred with eyes still glued upon her. His body still immobilized as this newfound desire began to crawl across his mind like a poison running through his veins. His lips parted slightly and beneath his pure onyx skin were whitened jagged teeth.

Finally, the man had pushed his hand behind him and closed the door very unhurriedly. His eyes were still upon the maiden as he stalked forward and looked her over, "... I... hadn't interrupted you, had I?"

"No," she gripped the blanket tighter while stepping around the fireplace in hopes to escape the following man. "I... was just changing."

Broga glanced over the calm fire with interested eyes. He tilted his head and licked his parched lips as he questioned, "Why were you changing? You looked flawless within the dress that Velthada had attained for you."

"I couldn't possibly well sleep in it. So I changed out of it and... and Xilivicus had found me a Mage's robe to wear for today." She has explained while pulling the blanket tighter around her body.

Broga felt a twinge of fear as he had heard his brethren's name, for he had forgotten all about him when he had observed the pure natural beauty of the Altmer. Scenarios began to flood his mind and he questioned most simply, "Where is our dear Xilivicus?"

"He has left for Elder-Xarovica's tower... he had mentioned something about finding me a serving of food before I went off on my second round to the commanders," answered Elizabeth as she walked towards the grand window that overlooked much of this realm.

An uncontrollable smirk coiled over the commander's lips as his heart had been contaminated with this poison. As those unfeeling crimson eyes overlooked the girl Broga had abandoned morals and stepped around the fire. The sweat upon his brow began to freeze in these artic realms. The Dremora approached the woman from behind soon allowing a black slithering claw to round her hip and pinch at the cloth of the blanket. His other claw lifted and caressed past her bare snow-white neck soon seizing another part of the mantle.

Elizabeth's heart seized as she felt his black jagged nails stroked past her skin allowing petrified chills to roll through her bones. She pulled back away from his hands and found herself pressed against his torso. His head leaned down and she could feel his hot breathe pour over her shoulder in a whisper, "Don't fret, my dear."

"B-Broga," she wheezed while jerking the blanket from his grasp and escaping his clutches. She spun around and looked up into his fiery eyes. "... Stop, I don't... I can't."

"Oh, but you can," he chuckled; pursuing her. "I suppose that you are frightened to hurt him. He is a Daedra; he has no heart to break, Elizabeth."