4

A heavy cup slammed down upon a great black table, grog spilling over the rim and staining into the glass itself. Broga lowered his eyes to his drink with a frustrated glare. His reflection glared back at him with a level of hatred that matched his glare. He sighed deeply and heard a hissing voice from in front of him. "Commander Broga the Great who led the armies into Kvatch and took over in merely a few minutes," his bloodshot eyes slowly rose to a great figure in the darkness. The siren's voice making chills roll down his spine. Three great slender legs came from the darkness, jagged like spikes. "All Dremora shall honor his name as a King among beggars and yet," the spider's legs clawed against the ground sending the vixen's body forward, a smirk curling across her pale lips, "you are sitting here alone... drinking your sadness away."

Broga lifted the cup to his lips with a scoff, "I need my peace to plan."

The Spider Daedra moved forward around the table. Her skinny arms crossed before her with a wondering look dazzling in her eyes, "Something is bothering you, Commander Broga." The hissing seductive woman said attentively.

Broga placed down his jug and glanced off. His lips were pursed as he thought deeper into the matter. He was a force not to be reckoned with. All Daedra cowered before him as though he were Lord Dagon himself. His hair, which was as black as jet, fell to his crimson eyes as he bowed his head. The situation that clouded his mind was that of the Elven maid and Xilivicus. She was very rebellious with him; however, when Broga was around her she seemed very tamed. The behavior of a human fascinated him. Surely, his hands were tainted by the blood of his prisoners and by the blood of his enemies. But this creature, Elizabeth, seemed so complex and surely her blood would be the sweetest of blood that would ever stain his body. "... it's nothing, now leave me be."

The Spider Daedra tossed her eyes over Broga a few times. His posture was tense and his facial expression seemed bothered down to the core. "As you wish, sir," she purred as she turned and vanished within the darkness.

Broga's jagged nails caressed the rim of his jug as his mind slipped deeper into thought. She is by far the most talented and educated human I have seen. There were scholars in her group who surpassed her by far in age and yet she exposed more knowledge then all combined. Perhaps, she has more then history to tell us about her people. Perhaps, she could expose us to far new ideas and methods that might led us into the destruction of Tamerial.

The Dremora smirked as he took yet another drink of his grog. He gave off a satisfied sigh and nodded, "... I think we might need another interrogation."

A chuckle protruded from his eerie jagged tooth smirk as his mind fell deeper into darkness as he planned.

A soft moan came from Elizabeth as she awoke and greeted the new morning. However, she couldn't even tell if it was morning for the sky looked precisely the same. She arose with a messier hairstyle than normal. She rubbed her eyes furiously and as the blurriness disappeared she saw three Daedra looking over her. Her eyes widened immensely as she conjured a voice to herself, "... excuse me...?"

The Daedra chuckled and gave each other glances. A foreign language was muttered off in between the three of them as they tossed their sinful eyes her way. Elizabeth sat up even more and backed up into the wall that her pallet was by. She swallowed down wariness and called out, "Xilivicus? Are you there?"

One Dremora with chilled ice hair crossed his brawny arms and sighed, "Poor little human, so naïve yet soiled with her race's blood that flows through her veins."

The Dremora next to him with curled red hair chuckled and elbowed him, "Being the decent servants that we are... we would be all too obliged to relieve her of the suffering caused by being a filthy human."