Chapter 6

Nazo's p.o.v.

"I can't believe we're listening to him."

"I have to admit, his plan does sound foolproof."

"Unlike the one were you created your own little world, just for killing them but Sonic always did stop you."

"All you've done is taunt him, at least I did something."

"Whatever." I turned around to see Exe, Scourge, Fleetway and Mephiles all bickering again.

"Would you all just stop. We just have to be patent until Dark gets here with Sonic's friends and gives the signal." The four of them looked at me and nodded. I turned back around to see Dark, looking like Sonic, walking with his friends.

"How is he so good at that?" Mephiles asked walking to the edge of the building we were on.

"Maybe it has to do with the fact that he is the real Sonic and Dark has known him longer than us." I said and he looked at me

"When is he going to give the signal? I want to tear them apart." Exe complained and I rolled my eyes.

"Patience" he growled at me

"I'll be patient when they are dead." Just then I saw Sonic stretch his arms over his head and flick his hand in our direction.

"That's the signal! Let's go!" we jumped down, landing a few feet away from the group and they all turned to us.

"What are you doing here?" Tails said getting into a fighting stance with everyone following except for Sonic.

"Sonic, What are doing?" Silver asked

"They aren't posing as a threat."

"That doesn't mean anything, now help us take them down." Rouge stated

"You can't make me."

"What's gotten in your head? Help us." Amy yelled

"I think it's the other way around." we just there watching them fight as Sonic declined to help them. He walked in between of both of us and turned to them. "I think I'm bored of being a hero."

"What are you saying?" Blaze asked

"I'm saying that your dead to me." He changed back to normal and fear was wrapped in their eyes.

"S-Sonic?" Tails whispered

"Sonic isn't here right now, my name is Dark." he charged towards them and we followed. They tried to fight back but it was hopeless. Now, we stood over their bodies just like the simulation we set up for Sonic.

"There finally out of the way!" Exe cheered

"Not everyone..." I heard him mutter and he turned to us

"What do you mean by 'not everyone'?" I asked making everyone look at him. An evil smirk appeared on his face and his fur changed to pure black with a black aura surrounding him. His pupil-less eyes glowed with all the black around him.

"I still have five more enemy's to take care of." his voice was slow, hard and deep.

"Enemy's?" I walked up to him and Dark's eyes flashed making me stop my approach and fall on one knee with a hand on my chest. It felt like all the life was getting sucked out of me and I could barely breathe.

"Your in my way."

"Stop that Dark!" Scourge said walking up to him and getting trapped in black vines.

"No." both Fleetway and Mephiles charged at him just to be shoved into the ground by black tentacles. Exe flew into the air and slammed into Dark making his hold on us disappear. As he held Dark down, he just smiled at him.