Chapter 1

Nazo's p.o.v.

"You sure about this?" I looked over my shoulder at our little 'team' looking at me.

"There's no doubt in my mind that he has negative energy." I said looking back at the screen showing the blue blur running along Green Hill.

"He does have negative energy but because he's happy all the time, that energy is pushed down." Mephiles stood next to me also looking at the screen

"So, If we torture him then the negative energy will come out. Right?" Fleetway asked raising an eye ridge

"I've seen his dark form before. It's immensely powerful but runs on negative emotions. That's where the torture comes in." I said turning back to them

"If that's all we need to do, then why are we standing here for? Let's go." Exe said turning around and walking out the door with everyone behind him. I stayed looking at the screen. Sonic stopped for a second to take in the scenery and ran off again.

"Nazo? You coming?" I turned back around to Scourge leaning on the door frame

"Yeah." I turned the monitor off and followed them out. 'Let's get rid of that goody two-shoes once and for all.'

Sonic's p.o.v.

Running has made me feel free. Free to do whatever I want and on top of the world. Running is also a stress reliever for me as well. I don't have to think about anything when I'm running and is a good way to recollect myself. Adventures and being called a hero for everything I did is just a bonus. I help others and I'm happy for doing so. What I still don't understand is how some people think life is worth nothing or working there whole lives just to try to get on top. I live for others and make sure he doesn't escape. I have to admit the only thing that scares me more than water is him. Using my emotions against me is just cruel, but I always found a way to beat him to it and that makes me happy more then ever. I was running along looking for something else to do when a green blur came into my line of vision.

"Hey Blue, Whatcha up to?" Scourge said running beside me

"Nothing that suits your taste. Why don't you go drink some beer instead?" I said sarcastically. He heard the sarcastic note and glanced at me.

"Aw, come on Blue. Why not a little fight? You can get some practice." he said coming a little to close for my liking.

"Sorry, but you know me. I don't fight with cheaters who think getting drunk and having sex is the only way to live life." I said glancing at him and he gave me a dirty glare

"Now you just hurt my feelings. Take that back." he made a pouting face while looking away

"You? Have feelings!? HA! Now that's a good one. And you might want to look where you're going before you hit a tree."

"Huh!?" he stopped for a second leaving him in the dust and me to chuckle at his action. "Oh, you little..." he caught up again "And you call me a cheater." I chuckled again and took off faster with Scourge on my tail.

"Why are you racing me in the first place Scourge?" I said once we got into a forest

"Oh, you know, just to have some have fun and to hang out with my favourite hedgehog." he said and I stopped making him come to a sudden stop.

"What's really going on? You wouldn't just hang out with me for fun." I put my hands on my hips and raised an ridge at him

"I already told you."

"Your not telling the whole truth Scourge. Spill it!"

"Alright, alright." he raised his hands in defense taking a few steps

"Where are you going?" I heard some movement behind me and turned around just to get hit on the head.

"Good night Sonic." I fell unconscious.