Chapter 17

As the five villains looked upon the scene in front of them, they continued to watch just what the hell they were seeing. In a strange demented world it nothing seemed to make sense yet with a look-a-like of their leader, Chaos himself and this new hedgehog, they thought things couldn't get any crazier. Maybe that should be the last of their problems.

"Who the hell are you?" The pure green hedgehog said with disgust clear in his emotionless voice.

"My name is Neikan. I'm the 'puny mortal' you were talking about." The look-a-like hedgehog of Nazo said as he looked at the other hedgehog without fear. "Who are you?"

"My name is no use for you considering you'll be dead within less of a second after I deal with this god." Chaos was thankful that the very slight distraction allowed him a chance to get some air back into his lungs but as soon as the hedgehog looked back at him, he found himself trying to get back that stolen air as he was squeezed just as hard before. But just as Chaos's vision was getting blurry, a silver orb slammed into the side of the hedgehog causing his grip on the water god to loosen and escape. The hedgehog then immediately looked at who was responsible. Neikan had his hand outstretched, palm facing the hedgehog as he looked with narrowed eyes.

"Leave him alone."

The hedgehog snarled as his chains all snapped outwards and poised to strike at Neikan. Said murky grey hedgehog didn't even flinch as another orb formed in his other hand. He didn't care he was basically staring at such a murderous hedgehog in front of him.

"You dare attack me!"

"What can I say? You hurting Chaos is like sticking needles into an innocent little bunny. Which I don't like either way."

"I'll make you regret that." The hedgehog's voice was like thin ice over a frozen below zero lake. Very close to cracking that one false move could lead to your very doom. Before either hedgehog could make a move to attack, Chaos had gotten enough air to get his bearings together and stand in front of them both before something drastic could happen.

"Stop!" Chaos said, trying to sound brave with the murderous hedgehog currently glaring daggers at him. Neikan made the orb he was holding disappear so as to not accidentally hit his friend. "Can you please just try to get along?" He pleaded to the pure green hedgehog.

"Why?" Said hedgehog didn't want to do anything with the murky grey hedgehog.

"You can't just destroy whatever you want!" Chaos continued to plead, trying to not get killed. The pure green hedgehog scoffed then looked at Neikan looking like he was possibly going to kill him when Chaos annoyed something sudden. "What about a deal!?"

The pure green hedgehog looked at the water god mildly interested. "What type of deal?"

"Um... Uh... S-Stay on Mobius for a weak and... Uh..."

"How about you stay on this planet for a whole week without killing anyone. If you are not satisfied, then you can do whatever the hell you want with the planet. Including if you want to kill me and Chaos." Neikan thankfully saved his ass as the hedgehog glanced from him to the water god. His chains then folded inwards like two demented wings and crossed his arms.

"Very well."

Chaos let out a little sigh in relief. That was stressful in itself. Now... He only hoped that Iblis had managed to distract those two... Anomaly's. But when he caught the faintest sight of white and black, he knew that wasn't the case. "W-Well maybe you two should Get a move on."

"What's with the sudden rush?" The pure green hedgehog asked the water god with some skepticism. Seeing his friend start to worry, even though he didn't know for what but could guess that it was because of such a murderous hedgehog, Neikan intervened.