Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Charlie's pov

"Ok I'll be back a little later. He will probably need a nap. I'm sure you heard me up with him last night"

"He wasn't too loud. Did his fever break?"

"Yea, finally. He was still fussy until 4am though"

"Did Harry ever call you back?"

"No, he didn't"

"Even after you left that message? I mean you were crying. How could he ignore that?"

"I don't know Payton. Harry's done a lot of things out of character these last few days"

After Harry stormed out I did my best to keep myself together. He hadn't come home and I wasn't sure where he was at. Ed was going nuts running everything by himself. He called daily to see if I had heard anything. It had been a full three days since he left. I was finally heading to my doctors appointment and it was taking everything in me to not hunt him down and demand he come home.

Planning a wedding, taking care of Aidan who had a cold, work, and now this doctors appointment were going to cause me to have a mental break down. Yes Harry was dealing with something I couldn't imagine happening to me, but he couldn't just abandon his life. We needed to work through this together.

Aidan started crying as I passed him to Payton. I sighed looking at my watch. My appointment was in twenty minutes and I knew I was already going to be late.

"Go! I'll take care of him. That's what I'm here for" She pushed me towards the door.

"Okay, I just feel awful leaving him knowing he's not well"

"He will be fine. Now go so you're not late"

I nodded and headed for the door before I could change my mind.

Louis pov

"I got it Niall, room 2817. I'm getting off on the floor right now. I'll call you back after I talk to him mate. By the way I'll never get that front desk girl off my back. I had to flirt with her for the key card. Erin will kill me if she finds out. You owe me, Ok bye"

The long hallway smelled musty and

old. The red carpet had faded designs and stains from years of being walked on. I stopped in front of the door and slid the card into the slot. It clicked and I was granted access to a dark room that smelled even worse.

"Aw Jesus. Harry are you dead? This is disgusting" I turned on the light and he was laying across his bed. Several take out bags and boxes littered the floor and table "Harry? Wake up your room smells like old people and beer"

He groaned, but didn't move. I had been around for his partying stage years ago and knew a quick fix, sure to have him awake and alert.

I grabbed the ice bucket and almost chucked it across the room seeing it was half full with vomit.

"Oh mate that's rank. You better be lucky I'm a real friend" I walked to the bathroom, dumping the contents of the bucket in the toilet. I only gagged a couple times while rinsing it before I filled it with cold water.

"Ok this is your last warning. Get up or you drown"

He laid there, hair all over the place. His shirt was unbuttoned and open. I couldn't stand to stare at his lazy body on the bed any longer. I moved to the side of the bed where his head lay and poured the water directly over him.

He jumped up scrambling away from the cold liquid. His hair sticking to his face.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He growled.