"wait a second. powerful objects? like an alpha's claws?" lydia asked.

"which alpha?" deaton asked.

"talia hale." marcie replied as she looked over at lydia.

"peter had them in this wooden box with a triskele carved in the lid. what if it was made from the nemeton?" lydia asked.

"it was." deaton replied.

"how do you know?" scott asked.

"because i made it." deaton replied.

"we need that box." marcie said.

-

scott immediately got on the phone with derek to ask him to give them the box.

"derek's got the triskele box. he's gonna meet us." scott told them.

marcie looked like she was going to pass out and she fell back and got a rush of pain that shot up to her head.

"what's wrong?" deaton asked them.

"something's happening. i had this sudden rushing feeling, like we're running out of time." marcie said.

"yeah. yeah, i kind of got that feeling, too." they heard someone say.

marcie looked over to see it was stiles. kira had helped him into the building.

-

they drove over to the school with scott in the drivers seat and stiles was in the passengers seat leaving marcie, kira and lydia in the back.

when stiles got out, he almost fell on his face but marcie immediately rushed to his side and grabbed his waist.

stiles looked over at her and put his arm around her shoulder.

they all went by the doors until marcie felt stiles stop.

"scott, hold on. i know what you're all thinking. if this works, it might kill me, too. but even if it does, you have to go through with it. stick with the plan, okay?" stiles said.

"the plan is to save you. that's the plan i'm going with." scott told him.

"so am i." marcie said.

they opened the doors of the school but it wasn't the school they walked into. they into a winter wonderland.

they all walked slowly and they heard the doors close behind them.

"well, this is definitely not part of the plan." stiles said.

-

they saw the nogitsune walk in. but it wasn't the spirit that looked like stiles, it was the ones with bandages all around his face.

they started walking closer to them and kira got out her sword.

"like i promised, stiles. we're going to kill all of them. one by one. starting with marcie. because if there's anything stronger than my power over you it was your love for that one girl. the one person that kept you sane." nogitsune said.