030

CHAPTER THIRTY:

CHAPTER THIRTY:

"the bestiary is literally 1000 pages long. if i'm going to find anything about flies coming out of people's bodies, it could take me all night." allison said looking out the window.

"and remember the word in archaic latin for fly is musca." lydia told her.

"got it." allison replied sneaking out of the window.

"where do we start?" lydia asked turning to stiles and marcie.

"upstairs. we gotta go." stiles told them after seeing the time.

-

they made it into the art room and started to look around.

"you said scott and isaac are in the basement, right?" marcie asked her boyfriend.

"yeah, with ethan and aiden. the plan is we meet in the middle, in the boiler room." stiles said.

"all of the wolves... all of the ones with glowing eyes are in the basement at the boiler room?" lydia asked.

"oh, my god. an engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school." stiles said.

"we have to get them out of there." lydia said.

"yeah, we have to get everyone out." stiles added.

"how do we do that?" lydia asked.

"the fire alarm." marcie said.

they ran down the hall and stiles pulled the fire alarm causing everyone to walk out of class.

lydia and marcie's eyes widened when they saw coach behind stiles.

stiles looked beside him and he jumped when he saw coach.

"wow." stiles said.

coach started to drag stiles out by his ear and lydia and marcie followed.

"pulling a fire alarm on mischief night is one thing. doing it when there's a mass murderer spotted nearby is insane!" coach said letting go of his ear.

"if i was four years younger, i'd punch you." coach said.

"what? coach, that doesn't make sense." stiles replied.

"oh, well, it does to me!" coach said walking away.

marcie walked over to his side and he grabbed her hand.