029

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE:

marcie and stiles were at the school late at night since stiles had dragged her there.

"stiles, when you asked me if i wanted you to pick me up, being in the school late at night is not what i was expecting." marcie whined.

"look, we do this every year for coach, we can't just break the tradition." stiles told her as she groaned.

"fine, but the second we get to your house i need to find a bed." marcie said as stiles smirked.

"oh, you wanna have a repeat of last night?" stiles asked her as she smacked his arm and chuckled.

"no, dummy. i wanna go to sleep." marcie replied.

marcie and stiles were having a lot of sex since it was stress relieving with everything going on.

they didn't know, but stiles' father had found condom wrappers in the trash but he never brought it up with them.

"okay, okay, i promise after we leave we'll go straight to bed." stiles said before kissing her cheek and grabbing his phone to call scott.

"get your ass down here now. we have a job to do." stiles told him.

"dude, i'm already in bed. and aren't we getting a little old for this?" scott asked.

"we do this for coach." stiles told him.

"i thought we did this to coach." scott corrected.

"whatever, okay? you know he needs this. he lives for this stuff. he loves it." stiles replied.

"but it's the middle of the night." scott said.

stiles put the flashlight in his mouth so he could open his locker and then he put it back in his hand.

marcie went on the bench and she laid down on it and let out a yawn.

"12:15 actually. which means it's after midnight and officially mischief night slash day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be coach's birthday. so if you are not down here in five seconds, i will destroy you. okay? and i mean five, four, three, two." stiles turned around and jumped when he saw scott with red glowing eyes.

marcie jumped as well and held her hand above her heart.

"one." scott said with a grin.

"i hate you." stiles said.

"yeah, i agree with that. i hate you, too." marcie told him.

-

"you're back at school?" scott asked the twins