018

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

stiles helped marcie get the duct tape off her hands and ankles and took the wire away from her neck.

marcie immediately got up and went into stiles' arms and he held her tightly.

he was terrified that he was gonna lose her. when they pulled away, he saw the mark that was left around her neck.

"i don't have my magic." marcie said.

stiles frowned when he heard how weak her voice sounded.

"what do you mean, mar?" stiles asked her.

"she injected me with mistletoe and it's stopping my magic. i don't know when it's gonna come back. stiles, i'm sorry but i can't help you find your dad." marcie told him.

"marcie, we should take you to the hospital." scott said before she shock her head.

"when the mistletoe gets out of my system i don't know what my magic is gonna do." marcie told him.

"hey, hey, it's okay. i'm gonna take you home, yeah?" stiles said as marcie nodded.

"grab his badge, harry can do a locator spell." marcie told stiles as he nodded.

stiles grabbed his father's badge and he brought marcie back to her house.

"i'll call you when we find out anything." marcie said before stiles pulled her into a kiss.

"you stay here, okay? i don't need you getting hurt again." stiles told her as she nodded.

"please be careful." marcie told him before she turned to go inside.

once stiles saw her enter her house, he took off to go to derek's.

"mar, oh, my god. what happened?" harry asked his little sister.

"we need to talk." marcie replied.

-

after they told derek who the darach was, they hid in another room, because they knew that jennifer would be coming to try and lie to derek.

they heard the door open and some heels clack on the ground.

"derek? derek, where are you?" jennifer asked running in.

they heard the thunder and saw lightning out of the window.

"right here." derek said walking out towards her.