006

CHAPTER SIX:

CHAPTER SIX:

"boyd?" derek said and they heard him growling.

"boyd? it's me. it's derek." he told him.

scott's phone started to vibrate and he went to answer it.

"stiles, now is not the best time." scott told him.

"scott! scott! no, listen to me, okay? look, you guys gotta get outta there. look, the walls of the vault are made with a mineral called hecatolite. it scatters the moonlight." stiles explained.

"what does that mean?" scott asked.

"we're here to get you out, okay?" derek told boyd trying to slowly approach him.

"look, it keeps the moonlight out, okay? they haven't felt that full moon in months." stiles explained.

scott was right. risk and reward.

"okay, think of it like that gladiators in the roman colosseum. they used to starve the lions for three days, making them more vicious, more out of control. deucalion has kept them from shifting for three full moons, diminishing their tolerance to it." peter said.

"scott, they're gonna be stronger." stiles said.

"more savage, more bloodthirsty, scott, they're lions. they're the starved lions, and you and derek just stepped into the colosseum." peter said.

"get out of there, now." marcie said.

"derek, we got a problem, a really big problem." scott told him as they saw another wolf.

"cora?" derek said looking at the other wolf.

"who?" scott asked.

"cora?" derek said again.

"derek, get out. get out now!" cora said.

"scott? hey, scott! scott!" they heard stiles say on the phone.

scott noticed that the room was lined with mountain ash.

the door of the vault opened and they saw morell had finished the line.

"no. no! wait!" scott shouted.

boyd and cora started to fight them and they were stronger.

"you know her?" scott asked derek.