035

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE:

marcie finally got to stiles' house and when she walked into his room, she saw lydia and aiden.

"where the hell is stiles?" marcie asked making the other two look at her.

"did scott call you?" aiden asked her.

"no, why?" marcie asked.

"stiles is missing." lydia said.

"missing? what do you mean missing? why-why did no one call me and tell me about this?" marcie asked.

"it's okay, i think i know where he is." lydia told.

"okay, where?" marcie asked her.

"eichen house." lydia replied.

"wait, how did you know about stiles if scott didn't call you?" aiden asked her.

"because i dreamt that stiles was in some sort of basement with his foot stuck in a bear trap." marcie replied.

"okay, well, let's go get him." lydia said as marcie nodded her head.

the three of them got into the car and they called stiles' dad on the way to eichen house so that he could meet them there.

marcie was scared out of her mind. she didn't want stiles to freeze to death so she knew they had to hurry.

she couldn't help but feel like they were running out of time.

-

marcie, lydia and aiden made it to echien house and stiles' dad showed up.

"lydia, i don't want to say are you sure about this but-" he began.

"no, he's here. i swear to god he's here." lydia said.

they all rushed into the building and went to the front desk.

"i need access to all basement rooms in this facility." he said.

once they got access lydia lead the way as they went down the basement.

"it's here. it's right here." lydia said stopping in front of a door.

stiles' dad busted down the door and went down there with a flashlight while lydia, marcie, aiden and scott followed behind him.