Chapter 20

Harry's POV.

   "Yeah, I'm gonna skip dinner" I said walking away from the kitchen table to my room. Emily wasn't home, she was shopping with Eleanor, Danielle, and perrie.

  I walked to my room where it was cold and turned the TV on. I cuddled in bed by myself already missing having Emily by my side. 

  I could hear some kind of argument downstairs with the boys and some familiar voice. I don't know who it was but I didn't mind either.

  "You have to leave!" I think Louis voice yelled. Should I go downstairs and see what's going on? Neeh.

  All of a sudden my bedroom door flew open where an angry Meredith stand. I don't think you have noticed how bad this situation was, I mean, Meredith is the girl I was supposed to marry.

  My jaw line dropped. "Meredith?" 

  "Harry Edward Styles. You fucking bastard" 

  I stood up from bed and felt awkward at the fact I was in my boxers.

  "You fucking dumped me after all we had?" She yelled stubronly. Meredith was the typical stubborn girl who got everything she wanted from her father. She weared sluttly clothes and yeah she was hot, but her attitude is annoying.

  "After all we had? WE ONLY FUCKING HAD SEX" I yelled.

  "Special sex" She said in a correcting tone.

  "No, Excuse me it wasn't.You were just a girl who always provoced me but I never felt anything for you! I have never even believed in marrige until your father made me marry you!" I yelled as you could see her turning red from anger.

  "I don't love you meredith! I never did and you perfectly knew that!" I yelled.

 "But I fucking want you back" She yelled. She pushed me against a wall and started to wildly kiss my lips.

  "Shit meredith stop!" I pushed her back. "I fell in love with someone! And maybe I do wanna marry that person! So I think you should back off now" I said setting my curles back in place.

  She ran to me and started to kiss me wildly again. She pushed me in bed and undressed herself. I couldn't even breathe! She wouldn't even let me move.

  I heard a gasp come from the door. I manged to push Meredith away who was in her underwear. Emily was standing in the door in tears.

  "Emi-"

 "Don't you dare to say my name! don't you dare to ever say my fucking name ever again! You are bullshit harry! I trusted you! I felt something for you which I never did! You promised me you loved me too but you lied! You fucking lied!"

  "Emily" 

  "You're an asshole" She muttered cleaning her last tear.

  "So this is Emily" Meredith said behind me. 

  "You know, Harry is mine. We are engaged" Meredith said.

  "Meredith shut up!" I groaned.

  "Look, I don't fight over guys, specially if they are douchbags. Keep him" She said and with that she ran out. 

  "Emily wait!" I yelled. I heard the front door shut. Shit she is running away. I took my clothes from the bed and messily put it on.

  "Where are you going?" Meredith asked in her stubborn accent.

  "To get the woman I love back! You better not be here when I'm back! You better fuck off from me, and from her!" I pushed her back and ran off to find emily.

  Louis and the boys ran behind me to find her. Louis and Niall went in the car while Me and the other guys spread around. The girls stayed home in case Emily came back.

  "Emily!" I yelled from the top of my lungs! "EMILY" I felt strong sobs coming out of my lips. Tears falling down my eyes.

  "EMILY" I yelled once more collapsing on the floor. I curled up in a ball crying with anger. "EMILY" I groaned.