Chapter 17

Emily's POV.

   We were heading back from our date. It was quite of a long ride. Harry seemed happy but I could see he also looked kind of... sad.

  "Whats wrong?" I asked holding his hand.

  "Oh, It's nothing" He said giving me a fake smile.

  "Haz?" I continued. 

  "I-I miss him" He said gently. A lightining interrupted the silence.

  "Pull over" I said smiling because of the Idea I just had.

  "What? What if a car comes?" He said chukling.

  "Haz, This place is empty. Pull over!" I said. He stopped the car. I opened the passanger's door and turned the volume of the radio as high as it could go.

  I ran to the middle of the street were you could still listen to the music. The rough rain hitting my body. I opened my arms and pulled them up, I lifted my head up at the sky and smiled with my eyes closed. I felt the rain dropping in my arms and in my face, everywhere. I started spinning around to the rythm of the music as I heard Haz lauging from inside the car.

   I ran to his door and opened it. I started to pull his arm for him to come out but he hold himself to the seat.

  "Common!" I said pulling him.

  "No! I'm not the kind of guy who likes getting soaked in rain" He said laughing and holding from the car's seat.

  "It's not about getting wet! It's about feeling the rain. You have to feel it, cus no one else can feel it for you! It feels good, it makes you feel free from those feelings youre trapped in" I said. He let go of the seat as I pulled him with me to the middle of the street. His white shirt got soaked in water making it go see through. His curls all over his face.

  "Feel it!" I yelled pulling his arms high. "Think of how free you are! Like a bird!" I kept saying. He giggled. 

  "If you are a bird, I'm a bird!" He repeated the words from the movie "The notebook". He pulled my thighs and I jumped on his waist. I looked down at him before our lips met. His hands pulled my wet hair off my face and he pulled me close to him.

   His lips were wet and soaked in rain, in sweet cold rain. I pulled back giggling.

  "We are free!" I yelled from the top of my lungs looking at the sky. Haz laughed and looked up at the sky repeating my words "We are free!" He yelled and now we both laughed.

  "Harry Edward Styles, I'm unconditionally in love with you, something I never thought would happen with anyone!" I said pulling his wet curls away from his face.

  "I'm head over hills for you Em" He said tightening his grip around my waist and kissing my cold wet lips once again.