I couldn't ponder on that question as Elliot's voice came from beside me. I quickly turned to look at her, then sent her a smile. "Oh, morning Elly."

 She looked at me strangely, and for a second, I could of sworn that I saw a bit of disappointment in her eyes. 

Whatever it was, it quickly disappeared, and was replaced by a deep frown.

I frowned as well, slightly confused by her new expression.  She now looked slightly irritated, and she narrowed her eyes, before speaking. "Can you stand?" She asked flatly. Surprised by her tone, I stayed still for a moment, before nodding my head. "Then get up. After a bath, we're heading downhill."

And just like that, she walked out, leaving me sitting there in confusion.

Once I finally made it out of the medical tent, I found Elliot, who was now sitting beside the tent, looking at the white wolves that were currently busy collecting their armor and weapons. "Um, Elliot?"

Her ear twitched in my direction, but that was the only part of her body that moved. Her eyes stared straight ahead, and her hands remained folded. "Elliot-"

"Could you not call me that?" 

Her blazing red eyes locked on to mines, and  I immediately took a step back.

What was going on?

What was wrong with her? I thought. She was fine last night. Didn't Elliot and Deimos make up? I mean, if they didn't, Elliot wouldn't have been snuggled up against him last night. Did something happen this morning?

'Marley.'

My wolf sent her thoughts to me from deep within our mind. She had been silent because of all that happened, but because of Elliot's return, and the positive emotions that experienced, she started becoming less and less dormant.

She finally spoke today.

"What? Why are you staring?" Elliot's words snapped me out of my thoughts, and I quickly apologized and looked away. 'What's wrong?' I called out to my wolf, and she revealed her presence to me.

'That's not Elliot.'

I frowned in confusion, not sure about what she meant.

Then it hit me.

"Alright, I guess we can go freshen up now. Follow me-"

"Octavia?"

At the sound of the name, she froze. She slowly turned around, and she once again locked gazes with me.

She clenched her jaw, and I swallowed, wondering if I was incorrect.