Chapter 3

vote/comment

Deimos POV

Upon hearing my growls, she came to a complete stop, her red hair blowing in front of her face.

She wore a fluffy white snow coat which matched her skin color and hugged her waist, almost like a glove. It didn't look as wholesome as it should of been and it also didn't look like it provided much warmth either. She also wore a pair of black skinny jeans and fur boots that further sculpted her slightly curved body.

She had a round face, which held a small nose and mouth, and tiny ears that was easily hidden in behind her hair.

Her red hair.

Strange. Werewolves usually never had such coloured hair. I strangely swore I saw that kind of hair before, but I couldn't remember where.

Other than that, she looked extremely fragile and also really fatigued, with dark bags clearly visible under her eyes.

I looked at her closely and realized that there were strange marks on her skin.

Bruises. Lots of them.

Omega, I thought suddenly. The word left a bad taste on my tongue and I found myself wondering why I suddenly felt hatred for that one word. She realized that I had already seen her and stepped a little closer to me, her large red eyes trying to read my dull grey ones.

"U-um sorry! about . . . just now. I don't know why he would"- her speech was cut off by my intense growl, which made her whimper in submission.

A spike of pain suddenly hit my lungs and I grabbed my chest, heaving heavily. A gasp escaped her mouth and she took another step towards me. "Y-you shouldn't be standing yet! you'll open the stitches," she continued.

Stitches? My wounds were that bad?

The pain shot at my chest again and I growled loudly, making her flinch backwards. She shook her head and took one more step towards me.

"Please," she pleaded, making a strange sensation flow throughout my body.

We were now only inches apart.

I reluctantly sat down, going back into the position I was in before the wolves came. When the pain finally subsided I turned my head and realized that she was still there, apparently holding something.

She was staring intensely at my body, which strangely began to piss me off a bit. I loudly cleared my throat, which snapped her out of her apparent hypnotic stare and then pointed at the round plate she held in her hands.

Without having to ask, she shyly knelt down onto the blanket and placed the plate of hot food next to me.

As soon as its scent hit my nose I quickly realized how incredibly hungry I was, so I greedily snatched up the plate and tilted it towards my mouth allowing all the food to slide down my throat in one big gulp.

Still feeling unsatisfied and a little confused, I dropped the now empty plate onto the blanket and glared at the omega who was now trying to steal quick glances at me.

"She wolf", I called.

"Y-yes?"

". . . Where am I?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *