Chapter 41

Gabby jumps in Ricardo arms as soon as they are left alone and giggles as they tumble back in the bed. She nuzzles her nose with him as she runs her hand through his hair while Ricardo pushes the hair away from her face staring at her face with a smile.

He bends his head and kisses on her forehead before on both of her eyes, nose, cheeks, jaw and biting on her ear making her yelp as he rolls on top of her.

Ricardo groans as someone once again makes noise out of his door and he sighs as he gets off Gabby who laughs at his irritation, opening the door he finds his door wiggling his tail and barking at Ricardo in panic.

"What is it?" Ricardo tries to calm the dog, but he bites on Ricardo's pant trying to pull him out.

"Stay here" Ricardo asks Gabby who gets off the bed with a frown before he runs out following the dog.

"Hey, did R..." Nicholson stops Ricardo before he eyes the dog and frown.

"Where's Videl?" he asks and Ricardo grabs Nicholson's arm.

"I think something is wrong, my dog is taking me to her" Ricardo announces before they run to find Videl.

Ricardo's eyes widen in shock as he finds Videl surrounded by the wolves, but before he could react Nicholson is already in action firing his gun at the air to scare them.

"Get the fuck out of my property" Nicholson warns as he points his gun at the wolves and they all bark staring at Videl before slowly stepping back and running.

"Woof" Videl barks at the running wolves before she is pulled back into Nicholson's arms.

"Are you okay?" he asks checking on her and she smiles.

"Woof" she speaks making him sigh.

"Let's go in" Nicholson speaks as he carries her in his arms to walk in so Ricardo but not before turning his head back to see if they were truly gone.

Ricardo grabs Gabby's arm as he pulls her at the corner explaining her the situation before asking her to stay with Videl. Gabby agrees as she disappears along with Videl in a room while Ricardo goes to check in the house to see if anyone heard the gun while Nicholson calls Damon.

*******

Ricardo hurries to the living room before he raises his hands up as he finds Naomi standing with a gun and looking around.

"Whoa okay" Ricardo speaks, and she turns to point the gun at him.

"Are we under attack?" she asks with narrowed eyes.

"No, it was a false alarm"

"What kind of alarm triggers gun?" Liam asks as he too joins them.

"Well, Gabby and I, we were kind of..." Ricardo starts only to get interrupted.

"Okay, I got the full picture. You two were getting kinky? Ugh, what if you got shot in your balls...men these days...

Dangerous sex and all" Naomi wave her hand as she asks everyone to go back to their room before she eyes Ricardo.

"Tell me something, Russo. Do you all have similar thoughts on about sex?" Naomi asks before cursing as Roux kicks her.

"What?" she hisses at her sister.

"Do you really want to know that they all do it same way?" Roux asks.

"Everyone does it the same way Roux, put the dick in the hole, it does not matter if they name it missionary or doggy, the thing is it needs a hole" Naomi rolls her eyes before turning to face Ricardo.