Chapter 39

"What the fuck?" Throne shouts startled as he comes to a halt.

"No need to be so shocked by my beauty," Naomi drawls as she walks around him.

"Beauty? You fucking scared the crap out of me"

"Ewe if you cannot handle the crap use a diaper and anyway it's called a face mask"

"But why are you walking around with that, don't you girls do that shit in your room?"

"First do not talk to me while I am wearing a mask and second if you use any disrespectful words in front of me then this will be the last day you will walk straight" she warns before she walks away while Throne shakes his head at the girl.

Making her way towards the kitchen Naomi pulls out a bottle of juice before she pours a glass for herself.

She turns around to stare out of the window as she hears some commotion. Sipping on the juice, she watches the men preparing for the dinner by putting table and benches around.

"Spying?" a voice makes her turn around.

"Not that is any of your business"

"Not into men" Richard smiles as he points behind her and Naomi rolls her eyes.

"Not into either of the men" she points her thumb behind her.

"Oh" Richard states surprised.

"I mean not into those men" she clarifies as she gets it all from his expression.

"Okay" he chuckles before walking towards the fridge as well.

"So, you are the groom's brother"

"Yes, and you are?" he asks as he turns around to face her.

"A Storm, a storm for you" she grins before she puts the empty glass on the table.

"Okay nice name" he nods his head as he starts to walk check inside of the fridge.

"You know how to cook?" she asks as he rampages through the fridge.

"Yeah"

"Too bad, I could have taught you one or two things by the time I was done with you" she winks his way before walking away with Richard staring at her back not understanding a word she said.

*******

"Ni" Tracie squeals.

"Co" Videl squeals along.

"Ni"

"Co"

"Ni...Ni..Ni..."

"Co...co.."

"Meow" both the girls turns their head around to stare at the kitten making her way towards the room before she jumps on the bed and lies down.

Tracie giggles as she jumps and grabs the cat who starts to meow aloud as Tracie holds it tightly and shakes the cat who cries bloody murder before Videl holds the cat's legs and pulls it.

"What the..." Nicholson runs inside of the room before he takes the cat away from the girl's arms.

"Have you both lost your minds?" he shouts at the girls who pouts sniffing as they stare at Nicholson while he checks on the cat who jumps away from him arms and runs out of the room.

"You scared her" he sighs as he picks Tracie up as the girl throws her arms up in the air.

"Ni" the girl smiles as she starts to pull Nicholson's hair.