Chapter 06

I have started to re-write this book the way it was supposed to be. Hope I do not disappoint you :)

Ricardo chuckles shaking his head as he puts his phone down before groaning, his precious was just playing with fire. And he will be damn if he got burned.

Making his way towards his office Ricardo pauses on his step as he finds his father waiting on for him. With a sigh, he steps inside of his office and shuts the door close so no one can disturb them.

"What a surprise" he comments as he greets his father.

"I was passing by so though to see you but it seems you were out busy" Richie comments and Ricardo nods his head as he takes his seat.

"Yeah, I had a dinner party I need to attend. Is there anything...?" he pauses as his father picks up the file from his table and turns to read it.

"I have been visiting the office for few days but it seems something has been keeping you busy but I knew you would be in tonight so I have been waiting"

"You should have called if there was something dad, you know I would come visit" he states.

"No, no it's okay. It's nothing important, I just wanted to see how you were doing. The last time we were in same room things were not right"

"We all know mom and Rich do not see eye to eye" he points out making Richie sigh.

"It's just like yesterday, he would not even leave her side and now they cannot stand each other"

"They will come around" he states giving him hope.

"I wonder when, Alana is too proud to admit she loves him and Richard is too hurt to accept her love. Anyways, they will sort things out when they feel like it. I did not come to discuss about them with you" he sighs as he turns to face his son.

"Okay"

"What is this nonsense am I hearing about you refusing to sign the treaty papers with the Price yet flaunting with one of them around the town?" he questions and Ricardo tilts his head to a side not saying a word as his father waves his hand and continues.

"I love Gabby never doubt that, I love it when she is around. I can see that she makes you happy but what I cannot see is why are you even marrying Melissa...

She is beautiful and comes from a very strong family which will help you to grow your roots in future but I don't understand, I just don't" he shakes his head walking back to take a seat.

"As you said it will help me grow my roots" Ricardo replies and Richie frowns.

"I do not want you to marry for the sake of it Rick, look how it turned out for Rich and you do know you cannot have sweets in both hands...

As soon as you tie your knot you will have to give up Gabby, being her best friend, all her life is not an option I see for you" he reminds his son.

"She is not an option" he replies instead but before anyone of them could speak more Ricardo's phone starts to buzz and he glances at the caller's name before he stares back at his father.

"Your engagement party is held next week" his father reminds him and Ricardo turns his phone down.

*******

"Are they for real?" Gabby asks as she watches her father and uncle dance alongside the bride and groom to be.

"If this keeps going, I wonder if the wedding is even happening" Bo groans as she sits down on the floor and Gabby sighs as she joins her friend.